“Dined at a table overlooking the riverwalk - outside” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Tony Roma's Ribs, Seafood, & Steaks

Tony Roma's Ribs, Seafood, & Steaks
849 E Commerce St Ste 171, On the Riverwalk -River Center Mall, San Antonio, TX 78205 (Downtown)
+1 210-225-7662
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Italian
Good for: Outdoor seating
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Neighborhood: Downtown
Description: Welcome to Tony Roma's -San Antonio. Located on the river walk in the River Center Mall,just downstairs off Commerce Street we have been a river walk favorite since 1985. With both inside and outside, river side dining, Tony Roma's is a favorite with locals and visitors alike. Tony Roma's is the place to visit for casual dining on the river walk (or as we like to say "Riber Walk.") Serving ribs, steaks, and seafood, Tony Roma's is the largest casual theme restaurant chain specializing in ribs in the world. With nearly 200 restaurant locations in 17 states, 33 countries and six continents. Our bar scene is also very popular. Featuring 29°F Drafts, Local and Texas Craft Beers, Handshaken Margaritas, and unique specialty cocktails, our bar is a favorite among the river walk crowd. Come and check us out. Let us know that you saw us on TripAdvisor!
Sharpsburg, Georgia
“Dined at a table overlooking the riverwalk - outside”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2012

We dined at a table overlooking the riverwalk - outside. Perfect weather. Great steaks, friendly service, beautiful surroundings. Had the raspberry peanut butter cup for dessert, highly recommend .....YUM!

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Indianapolis, Indiana
“Great food, but pricey”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2012

The food, atmosphere and service are really top notch. The drinks are also very good.

It is a little pricey, but worth a few extra bucks.

Clarkston, Michigan
“Good place, good menu”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2012

I attended a business lunch at Tony’s. Overall it was good. I had the pulled pork sandwich. The BBQ sauce was too hot for me. There were no other complaints at the table. The service was a little slow for lunch but professional. If the place is crowded your wait will be long. Go and enjoy.

Houston, Texas
“Best Ribs Anywhere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2012

Tonys Roma's pulled out of Houston several years ago and I sure miss it. So when we saw one on the Riverwalk that had a great outdoor area with a view we jumped on it. We went Sunday morning for lunch. I think we were the first customers and we ask to sit outside. I was a little concerned that we were going to be forgotten out there because the staff was just opening up..this was not the case. The young lady that waited on us was wonderful. She came right over was nice and always had a big smile on her face. We ordered a big appetizer plat and ordered a beef rib plate to split.
The appetizer plate was suley large and had a small sample of everything they offer for before your entree. It came right out and was nice and hot.
Originally my wife wanted the pork ribs but I quickly explained that Baby...we are at Tony Roma"s and we must get the BEEF! She giggled and agreed. The huge ribs came out and were covered in the most awesome BBQ sause I have ever tasted. I cant sy enough of how good they were. We actually took the 4 rib dinner instead of the 6 rib dinner. We were full after one each and had a couple to take back home for dinner.
Our waitress took the ribs back and nicely wrapped them up for us to take home...even added a little extra sause without us asking.
After we paid and walked off I accidently left my cc in the folder. Our amazing waitress tracked us down on the Riverwalk just to bring us back to us. How she even knew which way to go still suprises me. Since we are from Houst and leaving that day and I was going to need that card it was truley a Blessing that she did that. I wish I had gotten her name to give her a special thank you but I never did. Just look for a your lady, dark brown hair in a ponytail..you cant miss her amazing cute smile!

Glen Rose, Texas
“YUM! Always good!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2012

Have never had a bad meal here! The ribs are my husband's favorite; we both love the steak filets. The staff is friendly and very eager to please! They will even wait at your table until you've cut into your steak to be sure it is done to your liking!

Visited November 2012