“dinner” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #346 of 3,892 Restaurants in San Antonio
Cuisines: Italian, American, Pizza, Hamburgers
“dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2014

The pizza was awesome and the prices are unbeatable. The atmosphere in the restaurant very clean, relaxing. You feel like you are in an expensive restaurant. The staff was very kind. They had a man playing the guitar and singing. It was so relaxing and wonderful. We went back for order out on our last night in San Antonio. A must, for a good slice of pizza and great for those on a budget.

Visited May 2014

San Antonio, Texas
“I love the Potential of this Place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2014

Yes, I know what "potential" means! The possibilities for this little gem of a place are exciting - there's easy parking, easy access to 410, there's beer, there's a great menu, there's live music, there's comfortable seating with a variety of tables. There's even a great poker league on Wednesday nights! I've had the burger (excellent), pizza (creative) and creme brulee (very good). There are salads, pastas, pizzas and sandwiches/burgers. Kids' menu very well-priced and a good value. I'm really intrigued by the 'starters' menu and hope try it soon - 210 bombers and clam-stuffed mushrooms are likely choices. Listen to the names of some of the other prospective orders I plan to be making: The Hangover Burger, The Tough Gardener Specialty Pizza...see what I mean about possibilities? Prices are reasonable. There are some bistro tables outside, but too hot in the evening due to the sun. Service - well, the servers don't write down your order which is always dicey, and when there's a lot going on drinks tend to be overlooked. Food presentation is done well, though, and I think this place deserves a try!

• Visited May 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Great calzone, wings, and cheese bread.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2014

What a fantastic find in an area with few nice places. This was a nice blend of casual and fine dining. They have $5 lunch specials up to entree plates in the upper teens. The presentation of food was beautiful and the dough of the calzone was so tasty. Waitress was nice and helpful; very knowledgable about the food. They have live music, free poker tournaments on Wednesdays, huge screens for viewing sports, and a little outdoor seating. I'm surprised there is a picture of food on a paper plate here....there's no way that's from the same place. I highly recommend it!

Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Good Pizza and Burgers”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2013

First off I live in the area and I have two other food joints come and from this location but 210 pizza and burgers is a place I will visit frequently. The food is great the pizza is good thin crust NY style huge slices tasty. The burgers are very tasty aswell a lot of meat overall good burgers try the hang over w cheese gets an A in my book. They also have pasta my buddy hogged up his Alfredo said it was really tasty. There are some downsides the cheese sticks I would not recommend and the chicken wings I don't think they have a fryer my wings where baked but the pizza made up for it. Overall great Pizza & Burgers hands down stay away from cheese sticks.