“Great place for lunch and dinner” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #610 of 4,137 Restaurants in San Antonio
Enterprise, Kansas
“Great place for lunch and dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013

While staying at the Doubletree, we ate many of our meals here at Jasons. It was always great food and the staff were fantastic. We tried the muffaleto and really enjoyed the turkey one. The ham one was a little salty I thought. The baked potatoes were, I think, some sort of mutant variety since I have never seen anything that size. I guess they were right about everything being bigger in Texas!! They were also great!!!

• Visited April 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Austin, Texas
“Typical Jason's Deli”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

Jason's Deli is a great place to go to know exactly what you will get. The preparation is sometimes inconsistent, including my sandwich that was only grilled on one side, leaving the other side to become soggy in the wrapper. I ordered two of the same sandwiches over the phone, specifying one with lettuce and mustard only. We received two sandwiches, one with lettuce and mustard only and the other with meat only (no vegetables at all). The sandwiches were ordered on gluten free bread, but we had to go ask if they had actually done that as the sandwich wrappers were not marked to indicate that.

Overall, the food was good, but the thoroughness of ensuring the meal was correct seemed to be missing.

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Monterey, California
“Great place for lunch!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012

I visited Jason's several times while staying across the way at the DoubleTree Hotel. It was very convenient and the food was pretty good. I am used to real kosher delis in New York, but this was good too. I had several different sandwiches and some really great soups and the salad bar was excellent. The place can be very crowded at lunchtime and the lines very long, but the staff is quick and efficient and work hard to give their customers an outstanding experience. I will be back next time I'm in town.

Visited November 2012
“Solid healthy meal, quick lines, excellent service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2012

We love Jason's Deli and wouldn't miss an opportunity in whatever US city we visit. healthy non-fillin meal. we love the salad buffet and the break the diet, soft ice cream after the meal. The service is excellent from the order takers, cashiers, buffet attendants, to busboys. manager copied a glutten free menu so I could build my own meal. wowwwww!

• Visited July 2012