“Great Martini” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Bar
Middletown
“Great Martini”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2013

Stopped in for drinks while on vacation. Nice selection of Martini's and plenty of other drinks for Happy hour, Friendly service good ambiance. Would definelty return.

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

College Station, Texas
“Highly Recommend!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013

This place is awesome! We walked up and down the Riverwalk on our recent weekend trip searching for the perfect place to grab some drinks. We were lucky to happen upon Swig! The live music was great, it was not overly crowded which I liked (we were able to get a cozy booth in the corner), the service was top notch- and the RED VELVET MARTINI was life changing (I'm not kidding- try it!) We were there for the weekend, and went Friday night, Saturday before a trip to the Alamo after lunch, and back after dinner...Highly suggest this place!

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Vancouver
“Great Martini Menu”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

Cool little Martini bar just up from the Riverwalk in a great location. My personal favorite was "The Soprano" martini. It kept me there for a few days in out of the 6 days I was away for. Check it out!

Visited October 2013
Austin
“The Best Martini Bar Anywhere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

Love SWIG. I always visit there when I'm in San Antonio. The martinis are superb and the atmosphere is marvelous.

Visited August 2013
Amarillo
“Great Atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013

My wife and I truly enjoyed the drinks, cigars, service and people while at SWIG. Staff were great and we can't wait to go back. Great selection of bourbon and cigars.

Visited September 2012