“Great Thai, great sushi!” 4 of 5 stars

(210) 558-6707
Improve this listing
Ranked #1,268 of 4,137 Restaurants in San Antonio
Helotes, Texas
“Great Thai, great sushi!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013

I always struggle to choose between their Thai dishes and sushi. Often I will have a sashimi appetizer and Thai main dish! Sushi an sashimi are consistently very, very good. All of their Thai food is excellent, but I especially love their curries. Terrific food and terrific value--eat in or take out!

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

San Antonio, Texas
“Thai food at its best!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013

I have been to many Thai restaurants, but I must tell you that this was an excellent combination of very friendly service, tasty well presented food and a excellent value. Our waitress told us that the restaurant has been open for 4 years in this location. Wish I had come to eat sooner. Now that I know how good the food is, I will be back. I had the Pad Thai with chicken. The portion was generous and the spicy level was adjusted to my liking. We had the pot stickers for an appetizer and they were very good as well. Come before 6 if you want to beat the crowd. After 7:00p.m. it can be very crowded.

• Visited July 2013