“Loved it!!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Fort Worth, Texas
“Loved it!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2012

We were visiting San Antonio from Dallas, during a convention and were looking for a great sushi place. Though this was a 15 minute drive out of downtown it was worth it! Great ambiance. Clean and modern. Excellent service!!! Our server Jon was so kind and helpful in choosing our dishes. The food was outstanding! Loved the swirly shrimp, bam bam roll, hot roll, greet tea creme brulee, and fried banana roll. Delicious!!!!

• Visited February 2012

San Antonio, Texas
“The freshest, and most delicious sushi in town”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2011

This restaurant is consistently excellent. The food is fresh and they maintain a web site for customer knowledge of when specialties arrive. The atmosphere is very up beat Japenese with a great menu and wine list. The Happy Hour is a treat and continuous service is very accommodating to busy schedules. The wait staff is very knowledgeable and the turn over is minimal which indicates happy employees. They radiate enthusiasm and use good teaming during service. The deserts are outstanding my favorite is the banana egg roll--yum yum!

• Visited October 2011
San Antonio, Texas
“Great place to get ripped off on wine”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2011

I enjoyed the food immensely but the wine prices- they are ridiculous!
I am in the wine business (33 years) so I know what they paid for most of these wines.
They have marked their wines 500-600 percent over cost!
A typical high markup for wine in restaurants is 300-350 percent-get the picture.
I refused to pay that, so I drank water instead.

• Visited August 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
San Antonio
“San Antonio's Best Kept Secret”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2010

When people come to San Antonio, they generally head to the River Walk to sample San Antonio's eclectic fare of multicultural delights, but the most enjoyable dining experience in the Alamo City sits off N.W. Military, just a half-mile north of Loop 410 in the quiet bedroom community of Castle Hills, Texas. For sushi lovers, it is the best sushi outside Dallas or Houston. For seafood lovers, it offers many dishes each accented with a wonderful mix of unforgetable flavors. For desert lovers, Sushihana offers the best fresh made assortment of cheesecakes, banana rolls, tempura ice cream, etc. in the city. For the frugal, you can offer your date the charm and quality of a $200 dinner for a fraction of that cost. Sushihana remains my favorite San Antonio restaurant. Just to provide you some perspective, among my own ratings, Sushihana would rank number one in terms of food quality, service, and deserts in San Antonio. My wife and I enjoy going there as often as we can. Every trip is an adventure in taste, and I find myself unable to resist exploring the menu at Sushihana. For those of us who are regulars, the waitstaff always remembers us and treats us as if they welcome and enjoy our company. Sushihana does a tremendous job of limiting the turnover of its employees. Every time we go, we see friends and they treat us as well as any restaurant we have been to anywhere. If you're not from San Antonio, please do yourself and give Sushihana a try, If you are from San Antonino, make this place a regular destination. Trust me, I lose myself over very few restaurants, but Sushihana is one of them. I it's my favorite place in San Antonio, so I know it will be your favorite place in San Antonio.

San Antonio, Texas
“The best Sushi in San Antonio”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2010

This would be my 8th or 9th visit to Sushihana and the reason I keep returning is after only one visit your hooked. Enough can not be said about the attention to detail that is put into each of the meals that is served. This past visit was to entertain and out of town guest who marveled at the food, admitting that he had never eaten sushi before that he liked but after eating here that he would be back.