“The Only Place to go Eat!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Fire Bowl Cafe

Fire Bowl Cafe
255 E Basse Rd, Ste 600, San Antonio, TX 78209-8345 (Uptown Broadway)
210-829-0887
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Delivery
Neighborhood: Uptown Broadway
A TripAdvisor Member
“The Only Place to go Eat!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2006

I have been searching for a faster version of Chinese Food in San Antonio for a few years now, and I am pleased to announce that I have finally found Fire Bowl Cafe. Located in the Alamo Quarry Market, the restaurant offers a wide variety of Asian Specialties, the most popular being the Stir Fry. There I got to assemble my own veggies and the chefs in the kitchen cooked it up for me. The staff was extremely personable and friendly. The manager even came by and visited my table and chatted with me and my wife. I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND this restaurant to anyone looking for a quick way to enjoy GREAT Asian cusine, especially if you enjoy the "interactive dining experience"