“P.F.Chang's” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
San Antonio, Texas
“P.F.Chang's”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

Some of the best chinese food in San Antonio even though it is not cheap. The food is great and the wait staff very good.

Visited January 2013

76% Recommend
Durham, North Carolina
“Okay but not worth the hype”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2013

Went with family while visiting San Antonio. This is the third PF Chang's we have eaten at and like all the others, it is unremarkable. I prefer going to some local place with a little more authentic Chinese dishes. Service was mixed and somewhat hurried.

Visited February 2013
San Antonio, Texas
“Nice change of pace for Asian Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013

We always enjoy the food and service at PF Changs. The food is freshly cooked and delicious. Our family loves the atmoshphere and the variety of meals we share.

Visited February 2013
Bulverde, Texas
“Okay Food.........Service ??”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2013

Just had lunch at P.F. Chang's, a most popular restaurant in San Antonio. Let me begin by saying this is my second try at this place. I find the food good, not fantastic and not true Chinese food. I ordered the Caramel Mango Chicken since it promised to be spicy........NOT. Quite frankly I cannot see what the fuss is about. There are many other restaurants in San Antonio that serve much better Chinese cusine and at a fraction of the price. The service was POOR. We waited for 30 minutes to be seated at a dirty table. I used one of the napkins to clean the table and remove food from the chair. Then the mediocre food arrives, handed to me across the table! The server did not want to take the effort to place it in front of me.........amazing! When the plates were removed the server leaned across me and I had to lean back to try and avoid being hit in the face with dirty utensils...........got hit anyways and had to wipe food off my cheek. So this is my LAST time to try this place out. Nothing to brag about from the food standpoint and somebody better send these servers to some training. Enter at your own risk.

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Shiner,Texas
“Great food, service and beverages”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

Love the lettuce wraps, stir fried asparagus, seabass and the salt and pepper shrimp !! Love the asian pear mojitos but also love their wine selections !!

Visited January 2013