“Very Good Italian Food with Outdoor patio” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Piatti Restaurant

Piatti Restaurant
255 E. Basse St, Suite 500, San Antonio, TX 78209 (Uptown Broadway)
(210) 832-0300
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Piatti Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #193 of 4,197 Restaurants in San Antonio
Cuisines: Italian, International, Contemporary, Eclectic
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Uptown Broadway
Cross street: Jones Maltsberger St. in Quarry Market Shopping Center
Southlake, Texas
“Very Good Italian Food with Outdoor patio”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2014

Piatti's is a fun and very good restaurant. The three of us sat on the outside patio. We had a entree a side and a desert all for 20 dollars! We all three ordered something different to try and the food was excellent. The atmosphere outside was awesome with umbrellas, plants and lights! I would recomend this place to anyone visiting San Antonio.

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

SAN ANTONIO
“Great mother's day lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2014

Today I was treated to a great lunch for mother's day. We were able to get a table immediately at 1130, by the window even. We ordered the caprese salad to share and I ordered the canelloni filled with lobster and crab that was heavenly. My sis had the spinach ravioli with lemon sauce that tasted great but could have used a colorful garnish. My son had the cioppino which was great too. I was given a bottle of dipping oil for mother's day too. The blood orange margaritas were great.

San Antonio, Texas
“Excellent Bartender Peter ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2014

Peter is consistent and never fails with his spirited libations! The mojitos are perfectly muddled with the perfect amount of mint, and an even MORE perfect amount of rum. His down-to-earth personality is always a nice welcome to our stay, and we hope to see him again in the future! Way to go, Peter!

San Antonio, Texas
“The Very Best”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

It had been a long time since I last dined at Piatti. Without thinking I placed my order and when it came I was reminded thart This is the best veal picata nywhere and of course instinctually what I always order. My boyfriend ordered the trout and guess what it is what he always orders We had a very nice pino grigio. Wonderful time

Visited March 2014
Wenatchee, Washington
“Very good, but felt hurried!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2014 via mobile

Recently tried this restaurant for the first time during the weekend. Made reservations on line that proved to be most useful which reduced any wait time to just a few minutes. Servers were good, but seemed hurried and felt they were trying to keep the people moving. Food was average, so would not try again at this location.

Visited March 2014