“Surf & turf, yum!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Saltgrass Steak House

Saltgrass Steak House
11745 I-10 West, San Antonio, TX 78230 (Northwest Side)
210-641-6447
Neighborhood: Northwest Side
Stroud OK
“Surf & turf, yum!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013

This was my first time at Saltgrass. Will definitely go back! My son had a burger that was to die for. He ate every bit plus the fries. We also had fried onion straws that frankly, I could not leave alone. My steak and shrimp scampii was a new thing for me and it was completely delicious. Steak cooked just the way I like it. The waiter, Justin, was very polite, very helpful . It was a true delight to eat here and will definitely do it again.

Visited January 2013

Noblesville
“Great food - Excellent atmosphere!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

While attending a conference in San Antonio my wife and I discovered this Riverwalk restaurant quite by accident. Terrific surprise for us as the food was outstanding and the outdoor ambience by the canal was very relaxing. Late evening dinner so settled on the 9 oz. sirloin. Great taste and extremely tender. My first stop on return to San Antonio.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
New Market, Alabama
“RESTAURANT”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

Saltgrass is on the RiverWalk. The barbeque stuffed shrimp is outstanding. Service was good and the manager came around to check on everything which I like to see in restaurants. Food was so good we went twice in 3 days. Saltgrass is owned by Landry's and their club membership is good there.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Ewing
“Wonderful dining experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

If you are looking for a delicious dinner go here! We thoroughly enjoyed the dinner selections and the wait staff was exceptional. For no apparent reason the server asked it our drinks were ok and when we hesitated to tell her that they were bitter she immediately replaced them, no questions asked. I ordered the Rib Eye steak and it was the best I have ever had. Atmosphere was perfect on the Riverwalk porch.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Eagle River, AK
“Great food with FAST service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2013

I've eaten at Saltgrass twice while in town for business. Both times I have had amazing service and the food is excellent. On my most recent visit, my friends and I were in a hurry and we asked the server if he thought we would have time to order a steak while still making our after dinner date. He assured us that we had time. Our drinks came quickly and salads quickly followed. Not too long after finishing our salads the steaks arrived and were cooked to perfection. The portions were just right. I wish we had taken more time to eat because the food was so good and I felt like I didn't have time to enjoy it. For the price, you'll get great food with great service. I'll be going back again and again.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere