“Great Sushi” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Goro's Sushi

Goro's Sushi
2619 Mossrock, San Antonio, TX 78230-5113 (Northwest Side)
210-349-8117
Neighborhood: Northwest Side
Neighborhood: Northwest Side
“Great Sushi”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2012

The sushi is so great that you will keep coming back despite the poor service! The sushi rolls are large and reasonably priced. You can order a whatever roll and the chef creates a roll of his choice for you and everytime we have been happily surprised!

If you like sushi this is the place for you!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

San Antonio
“Great sushi”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2010

I had sushi at Goro's for the first time today. I had always heard great things. I was impressed. The sushi was delicious. They have a great menu and the prices were good. The seaweed salad was delicious and only a little over $3. The place was clean and the owner was very friendly. I would go back anyway.
Cons: parking is scarce
If you sit at the bar, you may run the risk of not getting your drinks refilled as often.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
san antonio
“Goro's is the best!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2009

My coworkers and I try to go there at least once a week! The service is fine and the food is fabulous!! My favorite is the Izzy role. I've been going there since Goro owned it.. and nothing has really changed too much since he left. I went to his new place but it's too far for me and the prices are higher. The original Goro's is THE best!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
NM
“Horrible Sushi Despite Reviews”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2009

After reading all the rave reviews of the restaurant, my boyfriend and I decided to try it. We love sushi and between the two of us, we ordered four different rolls. Much to our dismay (and despite the reviews AND all the customers on a Monday night) it was horrible. The rice was flavorless and horrible. The best part about the meal was the miso soup. Neither of us enjoyed our meal and we will never go back.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
San Antonio, TX
“Not the Original”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2008

This used to be my favorite but since "Goro" left its just not the same. Fish was fine but not outstanding.