“Over Rated” 2 of 5 stars

Ranked #1,314 of 4,093 restaurants in San Antonio
Cuisines: Bar
“Over Rated”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

While in San Antonio we stopped to see what all the buzz was about this place....The music was too loud (almost deafening) and the everything was over priced. Tourist trap.

• Visited October 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere

50% Recommend
houston
“we could not get service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013

We went in to hear some live music and have a couple of drinks on a Saturday night. There were some people there, but there were empty tables. We sat for about 5 minutes and no one came to take an order; we never saw any table service. My husband went to the bar to order drinks. Unfortunately, the female bartender was busy flirting with a customer and didn't pay attention. She definitely saw him approaching the bar, but ignored him. Two other guys were behind the bar as well, but no one was in drink making mode, I guess. After standing there for several minutes, we decided to take our business elsewhere. Too bad, because the music sounded good, but if you don't wait on your customers, soon you won't have any.

• Visited September 2013
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Great Music/Great Service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

I'm a rock music guy so if thats the music you like then The Worm is the place to go ont ther River Walk. Music ranging from Nirvana to Seether to Metallica to Soundgarden, very nice to sit down and just rock while having a few beers/tequila shots. The staff were great, the Bartender even gave me a piece of his Bday cake and a shot of tequlia to go with it. Its def a place i would always goto if it was around where I live....

Visited September 2013
Houston, Texas
“outside ambiance”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

great place to sit and people watch and have a drink inside has live music several days but its loud the terrace is nice drinks aren't cheap but its a nice place to cool out

Visited September 2013
Albany, New York, United States
“Don't bother”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

The plus side, this place rocks some awesome live music down on the riverwalk. The downside, we ordered some mojitos that were just not good. I've never sent anything back, but these tasted just like lime juice and were terrible. The bartender to his credit, was really nice and fixed us something different. But on a previous visit I sat at some outdoor tables that had menus on them think I could get service. It took over an hour (I didn't mind waiting because the music was awesome) before a new waitress would take my money. The waitress that was sort of working when I first got there just glarred at me, I had nothing but time and money to spend so I didn't mind staring back but after 45 min it did get pretty awkward.

Visited August 2013