“Greasy Food, But Good Coffee” 2 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1,911 of 4,093 restaurants in San Antonio
Cuisines: Coffee Shop
Virginia
“Greasy Food, But Good Coffee”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

We ate here before we got on our flight to head home. The coffee was good (although, the girl at the counter spilt cream and sugar down the side of the cup and didn't bother to wipe it down before handing it to me). The food was REALLY greasy and I felt sick the rest of the morning. If you stop-by here I would recommend grabbing a coffee and thats it.

Visited November 2013

12% Recommend
Plainview, New York
“They tried...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

The staff in the front were slow (and could care less), the manager was in the back helping the person maing sandwiches becaures they were slow as well. My breakfast sandwich on a bagle was stale, not toasted, stale. Then I went next door to Raising Cane's- yum! I bought a Chicken Biscuit sandwich and was not dissapointed. If yo are looking for McDonalds (which it seemed many people were), the are there at the other side of the concoures.

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Mount Pleasant, Michigan
“Needs Improved Service and Staff Member(s)”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2013

Wow, this place was disappointing.

PROS:

- The vanilla bean Coolatta was really very tasty.
- They make some sort of bagel hot dog wrap/rolls that have a weird name (can't remember), but they were tasty.

NEGATIVE:

- The bagel hot dogs were not heated appropriately and were lukewarm. Disappointing.
- The food here is expensive, even for an airport location.
- They only had one employee working (at an airport location?), and he OBVIOUSLY did not want to work here. While preparing my order, he continued to help others and took "breaks" while continuing to make my two items. He would make one thing, stop, take other orders, stop, make another thing, stop, and repeat. It was really weird. I almost just asked for my money back and left.
- The employee's attitude was less-than-pleasant.

OVERALL IMPRESSION:

Expensive, unfriendly service, and slow preparation. I would not return.

• Visited April 2013