Wow, this place was disappointing.
- The vanilla bean Coolatta was really very tasty.
- They make some sort of bagel hot dog wrap/rolls that have a weird name (can't remember), but they were tasty.
- The bagel hot dogs were not heated appropriately and were lukewarm. Disappointing.
- The food here is expensive, even for an airport location.
- They only had one employee working (at an airport location?), and he OBVIOUSLY did not want to work here. While preparing my order, he continued to help others and took "breaks" while continuing to make my two items. He would make one thing, stop, take other orders, stop, make another thing, stop, and repeat. It was really weird. I almost just asked for my money back and left.
- The employee's attitude was less-than-pleasant.
Expensive, unfriendly service, and slow preparation. I would not return.
If you own or manage Dunkin' Donuts, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.