“Party of three became ill after eating lunch” 1 of 5 stars

210-923-5553
Improve this listing
Ranked #2,057 of 4,141 Restaurants in San Antonio
San Antonio, Texas
“Party of three became ill after eating lunch”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

On Sunday, May 26, 2013, myself, a friend and her daughter had lunch at this restaurant. First of all, they were out of lemonade, chicken meat and mole' items. So we ended up ordering plates which were not our first choices. When I questioned the manager on duty why they had run out of so many items on the menu, he responded with, "I'm sorry, it has been a busy day for us". The following day (Monday/Memorial Day), I vomited and experienced a severe case of diarrhea. When I called my friend who I had lunch with, she confirmed that she and her daughter were experiencing the same symptoms. Obviously, it was the food we ate at this restaurant that made us ill. I recommend NOT eating at this restaurant which is located across the street from Harlendale High School in San Antonio, Texas.

• Visited May 2013