“hot and fresh tenders” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
san antonio, Texas, USA
“hot and fresh tenders”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

Been here a few times. Tenders are always hot and fresh. Service is sometimes really fast, other times it has been a touch slow. Nice change of pace from chick fil a

I typically order the bulk 25 tenders and some fries. The sauce is nice. Your standard national brand name but it is pretty good overall.

Good choice if not wanting to spend too much,

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

San Antonio, Texas
“No Big Deal”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

My husband and I ate here for lunch on a Saturday, the place was clean and the staff was friendly. The chicken was fresh and they did not skimp on the fries. I was disappointed with the sauce selections, honey mustard or house sauce (did not care for the house sauce). The sweet tea was wonderful, no complaints there. To me, there was nothing that said "fantastic" everything said "average". Do not know if we will go back since there are so many more restaurants in San Antonio to try.

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Can't Understand The Hype??”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013 via mobile

Finally, my wife and I decided to try this place after seeing all the commercials and billboards. The chicken fingers are good and they definitely do not skimp on the fries. We were disappointed with the sides and sauce selections, french fries or coleslaw, house sauce (taste like Thousand Islands) or honey mustard. The sweet tea and lemonade are good, the staff is very attentive and friendly, and they do keep the place really clean.

Visited April 2013
San Antonio, Texas
“Disappointed to say the least”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

For a number of years, we have been hoping for a fast-food chicken restaurant to be opened in our immediate area. Unfortunately, it was Raising Cane's Chicken Fingers.

Raising Cane's Chicken Fingers, so I've read, has a following. However, I can honestly say that my wife and I are not on that list. What a disappointment. This particular establishment just recently opened. We visited it this past Friday (2/22) for lunch.

As their name implies, you can have chicken any way you want it as long as it is fried chicken fingers. And as to side dishes, again you can have anything you want as long as it is french fries or coleslaw.

While we both love chicken fingers, here we found the chicken fingers were smaller in size that what we've experienced in other restaurants. In addition, the chicken was bland and the sauce did not add much if anything to the chicken flavor. The fries were not bad and they do give you a nice helping of those.

The prices are a little high given the quantity of food in their various baskets.

On the plus side, both the chicken fingers and the fries were hot.

The atmosphere was a typical fast-food establishment with adequate seating. And the area was clean.

• Visited February 2013