“Amazing, & reasonably priced!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #181 of 4,141 Restaurants in San Antonio
Cuisines: Kosher
The Dalles, Oregon
“Amazing, & reasonably priced!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

Don't be fooled by the run down appearance. The place is tiny but has a nice backyard patio seating area. You can order to go & if youre in the area they can deliver via bicycle. The service was amazing! Food was amazing! Make sure you have the sweet potato pie!

Havre, Montana
“Excellent Gluten Free Cuisine”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013

What a find near downtown San Antonio! This really is just a simple building, off the beaten path but WELL worth finding. Finding gluten free cuisine in restaurants is difficult so this was just a treat. I think all the bread products were gluten free and many of the items were also vegan.

I had the house salad (just simple greens and dressing), the gumbo (YUM!) and part of the sweet potato cupcake. I think I could have eaten a dozen of the cupcakes. Perfect amount of sweetness, with a bit of a tang from the cream cheese frosting. My husband had the shrimp po' boy and it was amazing. The portion sizes were generous without being outrageous. I felt very satisfied when the meal was over.

There was some outdoor seating but we just took our food to go.

The prices were fantastic. VERY reasonably priced.

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Beaumont, TX
“Very nice Gluten Free Restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013

We were at a Conference in San Antonio. This restaurant is less than a mile from the convention center. If you are Gluten Free I highly recommend it. We had the TX/AR/LA Gumbo. It was really good. I also had the Sweet Potato cake. it was Great!

• Visited March 2013