“Great food” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Barbecue
Wisconsin
“Great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013

I ate lunch at location #33. Had the brisket, it was very good. Mike the mgr even stopped at my table to ask if there was anything else I needed. I will return to Bill Miller again.

Visited June 2013

Dallas, Texas
“San Antonio Landmark BBQ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

Always great BBQ!
Large menu selection!
Great sandwiches too with real hot fries!
I like the platters because of the sides, I can change them up on each visit.. but their fried okra is the best (never thought I'd say that)!
The pecan pies are the bomb!
And, the prices are really reasonable... what a surprise in this day and time!
You can even get a gallon of their fresh brewed sweet tea to go!
I'll keep comin' back for more when I return from Dallas!

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Laughlin, Nevada
“expected better”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013

after seeing the show on travel channel and some reviews i expected great bbq , but this place was just average.

• Visited January 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Spring Branch, Texas
“More than just Bar-B-Q”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013

I like their tasty tender sliced brisket, but I also like their fried chicken. It's always fresh, hot and crispy. I like their french fries and I like their potato salad, but I love their fried potatoes. They taste just like my mother's breakfast potatoes; a combination of fried and steamed. Service is always quick both for the inside dining or drive-thru. The sweet tea is very sweet. The pumpernickle bread is delicious and the soft margarine goes well on the bread. I like that there is lots of variety to order from. Even the salads are good. The pies are delicious and very well priced. I pick one up whenever I go visit relatives and it makes a nice dessert with coffee. The employees have always been quick and courteous. The inside dining room is very comfortable and family friendly as well as for when dining alone. Overall, a nice experience.

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
San Antonio, Texas
“GREAT GREAT GREAT!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2012

As crazy as it may sound, the best thing I love about Bill Millers is that when I am on my way to work, I stop at the one on Huebner road and Fredricksburg near IH-10 and it literally takes me 2 to 3 minutes from the time I get out of my truck, get two breakfast tacos and get back in my truck!! The drive-thru is quick as well but I prefer to run in. Their food is consistently good and the green beans are to die for. I hear their pies are great...but I'm not a desert person. Try the 3 meat plate and you will NOT be disappointed!

Visited December 2012