“We do not have Ihop close by my home...Yum” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1,142 of 3,892 Restaurants in San Antonio
Cuisines: American
Cambridge, Nebraska
“We do not have Ihop close by my home...Yum”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2013

The food is always constant at IHOP. And, I live in rural USA, so there is not one within 150 miles. So, will always eat there, while traveling. The bananas foster plate was so yummy

Visited September 2013

San Antonio, Texas
“Superb Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

We went to have breakfast here as I had a birthday coupon to use. Have eaten here many times but this was the best visit and not just because I had a coupon:) Our waitress, Marina, is a joy and so efficient and pleasant. Will want to ask for her again. We got the Rooty Tooty Fresh ‘N Fruity and also pancakes. The meal was prepared fast and served promptly, ready to eat. The bacon was not as crisp as I like and the waitress noticed right off and offered to get me more crisper but I said it was necessary that I could give the fatty part to my poochy. In a few minutes she returned with two crispy bacons and a little container to take the discarded parts home:) What service! The ticket came quickly too. The restaurant was clean and well organized. We will return here and it was a treat for a birthday breakfast:)
This location is in a shopping area with lots of stores to go too.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“I-hop (here) time and again!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2013

Earlier there was limited choice but now you get twice the nos. on the a la carte menu after the recent updation. I especially love the variety of pancakes (YUM!!!) they serve. I found their portion size larger than other similar places. The brand new ihop menu is worth a try and I bet you'll want to hop there again.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Coleman, Texas
“BREAKFAST FOR DINNER”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2013

Felix was our waiter and he was INCREDIBLE! Great waiter. Country Omelet was great, missed the sour cream.
Double BLT (AWESOME!), missed grapes from the fruit cup
Ham and Cheese Melt with fries were great.

Visited May 2013
Austin, Texas
“Breakfast ala casual”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

We prefer Denny's for breakfast, but there wasn't one nearby so we settled for IHop. They're comparable to Denny's, similar breakfast menu's and the like (after all, how many different chain variations are there?), but still not quite up to Denny's level. I've actually never seen my girl push away a chicken fried steak because it just didn't taste right. I tasted it, it wasn't 'bad', but it did taste like it had been cooked in old oil.

Service was pretty good, however, and we were able to get in and out pretty quickly even though it was Sunday morning.

Visited April 2013