“Don't eat there..” 1 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
“Don't eat there..”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2013

We had to ask someone else to bring us drinks because she would forget .

one of my friends was still waiting for her food and we were half way done ..

She give me the wrong order. I was almost half way done and i find a hair in my food.

The lady that was taking care of us was getting mad because we asked for a mang.

She didn't want to ask us if we need anything else after we call the mang.

This was are first time and im never going back to this place...

• Visited May 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

San Antonio
“Great service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013

The food was very good but what really set this place apart was the service. Our waitress was super-friendly and seemed to truly enjoy her job --- she wasn't just giving a spiel or memorizing the menu. The manager also visited and seemed to be having fun, although the place was busy. We got intrigued with the pictures of the movie stars and could not remember the names of one of them. That's when one of the other waitstaff and the manager chimed in. We felt like we were at a party, not just enjoying a little bite to eat.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
San Antonio, Texas
“Good food and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

I really enjoy the food here. I have been there many times and have yet to be disappointed. It is great for families or young singles with 2 different dining areas.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Huntington Beach, California
“Great food busy workers”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013

I am visiting San Antonio on a road trip and was extremely hungry when the person at the hotel recommended this restaurant..the food was very reasonable, very fresh and cooked to perfection..they were very busy for a Wednesday night and when I requested that everything be put on the side for my turkey burger it came plain with nothing except the patty and bun. I had to get up and find the waitress who apologized, but frankly it still took a while to get my condiments. Besides the service, the food was reasonable and tasty....

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
San Antionio
“Too croweded....”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

Went to grill on Friday at 6:30 PM with a party of 10. Waiting line ws 2 hours. The restaurant must be good because of the crowds. Limited parking created problems. We had to circle the lot several time. Next door restaurants limited parking with policemen chasing away people and cars. We finally gave up and went to Longhorn Steak house next door. They were more accomodating with large party and food was terrific....!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere