“Amazing Salad!!” 4 of 5 stars

Good for: Bar scene, Outdoor seating
Houston, Texas
“Amazing Salad!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2014

The chicken and mango salad was stunning! Huge portion and seriously lovely. I dropped a star as the nachos weren't so good.

But go, this is a great place to eat.

Houston, Texas
“Delicious pizza, welcoming atmosphere!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2014

I passed by this restaurant several times while returning to my hotel in San Antonio. On my last night, I decided to stop in and see what they had. The deck outside was nice and cool with fans even in the June Texas heat. I had the Margherita pizza and it was delicious. I can't wait for my next visit to try something new at this restaurant!

Visited June 2014
“Must stop place for off the beaten path. ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2014

They were able to accommodate 16 ppl witch was great. There food was amazing. Not one person disliked there food. We sat out side which was nice since there was a breeze. Signature sandwiches are a must try.

San Antonio, Texas
“Hidden Gem”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Awesome small quaint lunch spot, clean, GREAT food! Vintage SA surroundings. Park in back, sit either inside or out. Military friendly.

Visited May 2014
El Paso, Texas, USA
“Great find! ”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2014

I got take out from here at an odd hour. After looking at other reviews, I went for the chicken pepperoni lasagna and side salad. I was starving from not having Raheem all day, but this really did taste amazing. If I were in town long enough, is totally go back more often! Portions and usage were great! Stop in and try some thing!