“Decent Thai” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Thai
Nanuet, New York
“Decent Thai”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2013 via mobile

Ordered it for delivery. Had the pad Thai and summer rolls while staying at a nearby hotel. The food is fairly priced and the delivery was prompt for a Saturday. The summer rolls were excellent and I would recommend them. Especially since you get three rather large ones. The pad Thai is good, although they ask you how spicy you would like it. Which up until this point I've never really been asked. I had medium and it was exactly that. Overall if you stay in the area I would recommend it.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

San Antonio, Texas
“Horrible Food”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2013

The food is disgusting. My husband and I have eaten Thai food all over the world and this restaurant is by far the worst we have ever had. We thought we would try them as they offered a delivery service, we ordered an entree sampler, green curry, pad thai & fried rice and none of it was edible it just didn't taste right so we ended up throwing it all away.

• Visited March 2013