“The Hotel was very nice and clean. The room was very big...” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn & Suites, Stone Oak

You added Days Inn & Suites, Stone Oak to your Saves list
Days Inn & Suites, Stone Oak
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1505 Bexar Crossing Street, San Antonio, TX 78232 (Formerly Quality Inn & Suites ) (Far North Central)   |
Ranked #158 of 352 Hotels in San Antonio
Teague
“The Hotel was very nice and clean. The room was very big...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

The Hotel was very nice and clean. The room was very big. The only complaint I have is there were two dead baby kittens outside the swimming pool fence. I told two different receptionists about this and the kittens were still there when I left. I will stay there again. It is very close to my daughter.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Orem, Utah
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

I have been traveling to Texas for years and I have stayed at just about everywhere in Texas. The past several years I have only used this Quality Inn in San Antonio when my trips center in San Antonio, Love it!! it is definitely worth then money. It is clean a good environment and I will continue to stay here every time I am in town.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Beaumont, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013

I recently stayed at Quality Inn & Suites for a short weekend trip, and I absolutely loved it....wish I could have stayed longer. I made my reservation online and chose this hotel for price and location. My room was very clean and comfortable, beds were the best! It was so quiet on my floor that I enjoyed a very good night's rest. There was also a beautiful pool area and workout center! The amazing staff were so pleasant, and helpful. Could not have asked for a better staff! Always asking me if I needed help. The morning breakfast bar had a variety of foods for the choosing. Coffee was always available. The outside of the hotel was so neat and clean, landscaping was in excellent conditon. Thank you for making my stay so pleasant.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Saint Louis, Missouri
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

We had just arrived in San Antonio and needed a room. This was near a relative so we picked this one. Not all Quality Inns are "as nice" as some others. The room had a musty old (carpet?) smell. We were so tired from our road trip we were just too tired to change out rooms, but so regretted it. The AC/Heat unit rattled and kept us up all night. I had to shut it down and then it got extremely stuffy. The carpet was frayed and dirty looking, also saw a bug run across the desk. We complained the next day at the desk. I explained how we stayed at another Quality Inn in Missouri and it was just fine, like night and day when comparing this San Antonio unit. All she could offer was to keep in mind the age of the hotel. The worst part was the price. I believe it was around $87 plus tax. So "not" worth it! Breakfast only fair.

Room Tip: What you have to do these days when booking "any hotel" is to ask when the rooms were upda...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
QualityInnNorthwoods, Manager at Days Inn & Suites, Stone Oak, responded to this review, January 25, 2013
Thank you for leting us know with your concern with your stay with our hotel. My personal appology for the problem with your stay, but that was the isolated case with that room as some work crew stayed in that room for long time and we dinot get chance to get our carpet steamed cleaned and Air condition filter changed.

We try to keep out rooms well maintained and clean for better customer satisfaction. Please give us one more chance to serve you better in future and come back to our property when you are in town next time.
Breaux Bridge, Louisiana, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2012 via mobile

This is the second time we have stayed at this motel in 6 months. We found the rooms spacious and clean. There is a dresser, business table , two chairs, small table and two night stands with lamps. The air conditioning worked great and three sets of towels. Didn't use the pool. Luggage carts available and has elevator. Breakfast room is small, but a variety of things are offered.
Check in was a breeze. Chinese Resturant on one side and Red Lobster on the other side.

• Stayed September 2012
Bismarck, North Dakota
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2012

We spent 4 nights here while in town for a funeral. Overall we were very pleased. The room was clean and the staff was very nice. My only complaint is that there was a slight odor in our room that seemed to be coming from the AC. The staff offered to move us to a different room but we declined their offer. I would have to say that this was one of the quietest hotels I've ever stayed in. I didn't hear showers running, toilets flushing or doors slamming. An added bonus was watching the deer that come to graze in the grassy area near the hotel every night. I would stay here again if we come back to San Antonio.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2011 via mobile

I stayed here with my family and knew that I wasn't going to be the ritz but was expecting clean accomadations. First off the carpets were dirty. I was afraid to take off my shoes. The bathrooms were dirty and the towels were frayed. We had a non smoking room but the hallways of the non smoking rooms smelled of smoke and curry. The breakfast was sub par. The part that set me off was when I came to realize that there was a blood stain on both of the beds sheets. We went down to the lobby to have them changed and the manager simply said there was no on on duty to change them so we would have to wait till tomorrow or we would have to do it ourselves. I would not reccomend this hotel to anyone as there are plenty of other hotels in the area which are cleaner and of better value.

• Stayed November 2011

Been to Days Inn & Suites, Stone Oak? Share your experiences!