“cute rides” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Kiddie Park

Kiddie Park
3015 Broadway, at Mulberry Street, San Antonio, TX 78209 (Uptown Broadway)
+1 210-824-4351
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #106 of 327 things to do in San Antonio
More attraction details
Owner description: Kiddie Park is the perfect place for children and adults to enjoy a nostalgic day of old-fashioned fun at one of San Antonio's most treasured landmarks! Established in 1925 and renovated in 2009, Kiddie Park is America's oldest children's amusement park! Kiddie Park has preserved its 1920's style by maintaining all of the original rides, while updating the park with modern facilities. Guests can enjoy the parks' old-fashioned ferris wheel and famous hand-carved Herschell Spillman carousel, as well as other classic kids' rides that have made Kiddie Park an iconic San Antonio attraction for over 89 years! We also host birthday parties, private parties, and company events!
San Antonio, Texas
3 attraction reviews
“cute rides”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2012

they have small cute rides for the little ones and the price is good.

Visited October 2011

Fairfax, Virginia
18 attraction reviews
“Old School Fun”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2012

There aren't many kiddie parks like this left. This one features rides from the early and mid 20th century, but they are not really "restored" rides and in fact have a home grown feel. Plus, they run some of the rides pretty fast, certainly faster than at a typical theme park; kids seem to love this. There's nothing much for older kids or adults to do here, except for the merry go round and some video games. It was pretty crowded on the Saturday we visited, but the kids didn't have to wait long for any of the rides. They seem to do a booming business in birthday parties.

Visited January 2012
albuquerque nm
“Cute, fun for younger kids but nothing fabulous”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2012

We took our 4 1/2 yr old daughter here & she enjoyed herself. It was a great place to drink in the San Antonio culture with the locals... The rides are very simple, very small & quite short.

Pensacola
“Wonderful place for young children!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2011

My daughter and I spent 3 hours here recently while my husband was in a training session in San Antonio. My five-year-old just loved Kiddie Park, and I treasure the memories we made there! She rode everything with the exception of the ferris wheel, and had a blast! I even rode the spinning rocket ride with her, and it went faster than I thought. Kiddie Park is a true gem and it was so nice to have a slow, fun morning with my daughter in the middle of San Antonio. If we are ever in San Antonio again before my little one gets too much older, we will return to Kiddie Park!

Visited July 2011
San Antonio, Texas
11 attraction reviews
“Neat”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2010

We went to kiddie park for a birthday party. It's small and old but nice for children under six. The rides seem to be originals with new paint. I'm glad this place remains open. My only complaint is the parking.....very difficult to find decent parking