“Not a "Choice" hotel” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Inn near Seaworld

Save Saved
You added Quality Inn near Seaworld to your Saves list
Quality Inn near Seaworld
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   323 S. W. Loop 410, San Antonio, TX 78245 (Far West Side)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #122 of 350 hotels in San Antonio
Madison, WI
“Not a "Choice" hotel”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2010

There were ants everywhere in the room. The wireless would not work and the front desk manager said it was my laptop(which has been working fine everywhere else). The window in the room would not shut all the way. Getting out of the parking lot is scary, traffic is going 50 mph with a merge ramp just prior to the driveway, constant rushing traffic. For the price, no thanks.

• Stayed December 2009, traveled on business

55 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
fairfax
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2009

Pleasant staff, very friendly, helpful, the hotel is in a great location close to shops, attrations and restaurants...

• Stayed October 2009, traveled as a couple
smithSanAntonio_tx, General Manager at Quality Inn near Seaworld, responded to this review, November 16, 2013
Thank you for your review. We would be happy to see you again. Hope you had great time staying with us.
Austin
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2009

I have stayed at this hotel quite a few times in the past year and it was pretty good until this Sept. 2009. The pizza guy knocked on our door at 11 pm at night when I had just gone to sleep, then at 5:30 AM, I had taken a shower and washed my hair, and when I used the hairdryer, it made a funny noise and quit working and the noise from the hairdryer some how made the alarm go off in the room and it woke my son up. The beds were hard this time and I had a hard time going to sleep. The location is great for going to Seaworld and right next door to shopping and the price, well, you get what you pay for - it's nothing like the Hyatt. The people were friendly and helpful.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled with family
dallas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2009

I came into S.A. unplanned on a friday evening, not realizing how close sea world was to where I needed to be. I was greeted by a very friedly front desk clerk who not only was able to get a room for a night she was able to extend it for three. The room was very clean and nice. new carpeting was a plus. The location is excellent. not only near sea world but also lots of shopping and Lackland Military base. Their breakfast was plentiful as well. Would definately stay there again but will also definately recommend it to fellow employees who travel down here from Dallas

• Stayed May 2009, traveled solo
Thank you for your review. Hope you guys had great time staying with us. We would be happy to see you soon.
MA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2008

We attended my son's Airforce Graduation and after reading the reviews of the hotels near Lackland, I was thinking that we were "in for it", specifically the safety of some of the areas. We were more than satisfied with Quality Inn Seaworld. The hotel was very clean, staff was friendly (however, the guy at the desk in the AM apparently had GAS between the hours of 4:00 AM - 6:30 AM - the odor in the reception area was nothing short of FOUL!). That aside, the area was very safe, the location was VERY convenient (next to shopping center with a Walmart), and we were very happy with our choice! JUST AVOID THE RECEPTION AREA BETWEEN THE HOURS OF 4:00 - 6:30 AM!!! LOL)

• Liked — Location
  • Disliked — Elevator was slow
  • Stayed July 2008, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 5 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2008

We went to Sea world and wanted to stay close. Both my daughter and son in law work for the state, so we got a state rate which was dirt cheap for this location. We had two rooms. Very close to each other. Check in about 8pm no problems.
Room was very big with two queen beds that were real comfortable. Room was clean and the a/c was cold.

Breakfast in the morning was good. You made a waffle in the shape of Texas. Plenty of food.

overall this was a great value and the room was very good and in good shape. We had no problems and i would stay again for the price we paid.

• Liked — Location to Sea World
  • Stayed May 2008, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 4 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)
Tyler
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2007

Our family of 3 stayed at this hotel and went to Sea World. I can not begin to tell you all the bad things that happen.. When we where leaving to go to SW on the first morning my daughters Nintendo DS and 4 games and the case and charger were on the nightstand when my husband suggested that maybe I should put it in the drawer while we were gone, so I did. The day after we got back to our home I realized that I had never got the DS out of the drawer of the nightstand.. I got on the phone and called the hotel and the Asst. Manager said that they had found it and it was in one of the lost and founds that there is one on each floor of the hotel, he said to call back later on that night and told me who to talk to. When I called back I was told by this employee that he was NOT found that a car charger and car remote were found in the room next to the room that we stayed in. Also I ask at this time had anyone else stayed in this room since we left and she said NO! The next morning I called again to talk to the Asst. Manager and he said that they had found a camera chip and that it was in the room on the other side of ours not even the same one the female employee told me about. I called again the next day and the next and finally got to talk to the Manager and he said they and found a DS and I told him that was what I was looking for and he said no, that it was a camera chip and then lafter on it told my husband he never said he found a DS and that if I called again that he was going to call the police and report me for calling them ever day and asking had they found it yet.. He said my kid left it somewhere else not at that hotel.. She never even knew it was in the drawer or that I had left it until I called the hotel.. I called the corporate office and they said the hotel would have to be the one to do something, if anything was done about it.. I ask the manager if he would replace it or give us a refund and he said NO WAY! Also the room smelled like smoke and the ice box never got cold and we always and to ask for towels and the pool was dark and dirty and the dumpster was to close to the pool area. The breakfast was poor, and the smoke detector was beeping and my husband went and told them and they gave him a battery and told us to change it.. Never stay a hotel owned by this company.

• Stayed May 2008, traveled with family
    • 1 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 1 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Been to Quality Inn near Seaworld? Share your experiences!