Hotel Valencia is a gorgeous hotel that makes a great first impression. From the dramatic lobby and the sleek and modern decor to the comfort of the rooms it was all great. The location is in a great spot of the Riverwalk, just far enough away from he loud areas and with convenient shops around the corner (Starbucks, bagel shop etc).
We did not use the valet services as they are quite expensive but that was typical for all the hotels on the Riverwalk. There are a couple of overnight parking lots one block away that are much cheaper and just as convenient.
I would definitely stay there again if I visit San Antonio.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the historic San Antonio River Walk, Hotel Valencia Riverwalk is a boutique hotel in San Antonio located in the heart of downtown. Hotel Valencia is ideal for a romantic or weekend getaway, a business trip or a group or convention. Our hotel is within walking distance of the Alamo and other downtown attractions and only a short drive to Sea World, Six Flags Fiesta Texas and various golf courses. Enjoy signature cocktails in Vbar and dine in the acclaimed Citrus Restaurant. Amenities include signature beds with Egyptian cotton linens, complimentary high speed internet and newspaper. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, AAA Travel Services, Hotels.com, Venere, BookIt.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Valencia Riverwalk reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Valencia Riverwalk Hotel
- Valencia Riverwalk San Antonio
- Hotel Valencia San Antonio