We definitely picked the right hotel when staying overnight in San Antonio. Beautiful, contemporary, hip. We got lucky and stayed in room 824 which was a very large room with all the amenities of a fine hotel. We actually wanted to stay one more night but the property was totally sold out. The staff was courteous and extremely helpful. I thought the room rate was very reasonable, would definitely recommend and stay again or at other Valencia hotels.
- Also Known As:
- Valencia Riverwalk Hotel
- Valencia Riverwalk San Antonio
- Hotel Valencia San Antonio
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the historic San Antonio River Walk, Hotel Valencia Riverwalk is a boutique hotel in San Antonio located in the heart of downtown. Hotel Valencia is ideal for a romantic or weekend getaway, a business trip or a group or convention. Our hotel is within walking distance of the Alamo and other downtown attractions and only a short drive to Sea World, Six Flags Fiesta Texas and various golf courses. Enjoy signature cocktails in Vbar and dine in the acclaimed Citrus Restaurant. Amenities include signature beds with Egyptian cotton linens, complimentary high speed internet and newspaper. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, T4B, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Tablet Hotels, Amex, getaroom.com, EasyToBook, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Valencia Riverwalk reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.