“Great music! Great vibe!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #45 of 107 Nightlife in San Antonio
Type: Bar/ Clubs, Clubs
6 attraction reviews
“Great music! Great vibe!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013 via mobile

Great place if u want good music to dance to. Some guy was harassing us and security was amazing and totally had our back. Definitely recommend for a girls night.

Visited September 2013

“This place was horrible, waste if time, dirty and smelled”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2013

This place was the worst I've been in San Antonio. The drinks were so over priced and were served in small plastic high school punch cups! $9 for one drink! The gogo dancers or whatever you want to call them made that place even worse. Don't waste your time and money in this dump!

Visited July 2013
“The Worst!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2013 via mobile

This club sucks!... period! The door man tells us ladies have no cover, yet we get to the register and they wanna charge my wife. How about you teach your staff when covers start and stop! Bought 2 drinks, which came in small plastic cups, like the ones from a junior high dance, & they charged me $18! Seriously!?! Even the nice bars/clubs in SA don't charge that! The DJ was half-rate and the atmosphere was super stale! If it wasn't for all the lights and music pouring into the streets it wouldn't spark anyone's interest! What a waste of my money!

Visited July 2013
San Diego, California
“Great atmosphere - better drinks”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2012

Hector was a great bartender. We left every drink up to him to what he wanted to make. They were all perfect. Probably one of the best atmosphere for a lounge in the city.

Visited May 2012
Houston, Tx
“Seemed good to me”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2012

Every one has there own tastes and opinions, and they will reflect in any reviews. All I can say is check it out for yourself. I went on a Friday night, There was no cover charge, It may have been because we were there early, around 9:30. After about an hour the place started to fill up. We left just before two, our tab was fairly low considering there were three of us and we actually drank quite a bit.. The staff was very friendly and service was quick. The dance floor is a little small but than again I am not much of a dancer. It wasn't the best or nicest place I've been to, but it wasn't the worst either. I will go back next time I am in San Antonio.

Visited April 2012