This hotel overall isn't bad. We failed to book out hotel through our conference lodging and booked at the last minute finding there were several conferences going on with few rooms available. The rooms were clean and comfortable, staff was mostly friendly and helpful. The location wasn't terrible, about a 10 minute walk from the conference. The parking garage is difficult to maneuver in... And the wi-FI didn't work. But, overall it wasn't a bad place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located in the heart of historic downtown San Antonio, lodged on the south banks of the famous, beautiful San Antonio River Walk, conveniently across the street from the Historic Bexar County Courthouse the Riverwalk Plaza Hotel is just a short stroll or delightful trolley ride away from the amazing Alamo, the shops of Market Square, the grounds of Hemisfair Park and Tower of the Americas, Majestic Theater, Aztec on the River, the arts and crafts community of La Villita, the marvelous Institute of Texas Cultures, the splendid King William Historic District, the Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center and the Alamodome. To enjoy our city rich in history and full of fun, make your San Antonio hotel destination the Riverwalk Plaza Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Otel, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Riverwalk Plaza Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riverwalk Plaza Hotel And Suites
- Riverwalk Plaza Hotel San Antonio
- Riverwalk Plaza San Antonio
- Hotel Riverwalk Plaza