After fighting with Superstorm Sandy, we decided to go ahead with our vacation and were extremely upset that our room was not available after all we went through to get there. I really liked the staff--they where very nice and did their best to make our stay pleasant and enjoyable. The major complaint I had was that I searched for a "Smoking" hotel--no comments I know it isn't good for me-- and they were the only suitable one near the River Walk. I called two times to verify our confirmation--smoking room two doubles--both times confirmed. It wasn't fun to fight with a heavy balcony door to sit outside to smoke. Needless to say, I probably won't be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located in the heart of historic downtown San Antonio, lodged on the south banks of the famous, beautiful San Antonio River Walk, conveniently across the street from the Historic Bexar County Courthouse the Riverwalk Plaza Hotel is just a short stroll or delightful trolley ride away from the amazing Alamo, the shops of Market Square, the grounds of Hemisfair Park and Tower of the Americas, Majestic Theater, Aztec on the River, the arts and crafts community of La Villita, the marvelous Institute of Texas Cultures, the splendid King William Historic District, the Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center and the Alamodome. To enjoy our city rich in history and full of fun, make your San Antonio hotel destination the Riverwalk Plaza Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, BookIt.com, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and EasyToBook so you can book your Riverwalk Plaza Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riverwalk Plaza Hotel San Antonio
- Riverwalk Plaza Hotel And Suites
- Riverwalk Plaza San Antonio
- Hotel Riverwalk Plaza