The hotel is in a great location next to the very distinctive Court House Building. Pretty much on the Riverwalk. You can take a brief walk to The Alamo if you're so inclined. An outdoor heated pool is on the fourth floor which has nice tasteful patio furniture. Seemed quiet and clean with some nice art on the walls of each floor. Not bad at all. About $150/night through one of the discount websites. Parking $16 extra. Actually stayed here during the Austin US F1 Grand Prix - nice change from Austin.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located in the heart of historic downtown San Antonio, lodged on the south banks of the famous, beautiful San Antonio River Walk, conveniently across the street from the Historic Bexar County Courthouse the Riverwalk Plaza Hotel is just a short stroll or delightful trolley ride away from the amazing Alamo, the shops of Market Square, the grounds of Hemisfair Park and Tower of the Americas, Majestic Theater, Aztec on the River, the arts and crafts community of La Villita, the marvelous Institute of Texas Cultures, the splendid King William Historic District, the Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center and the Alamodome. To enjoy our city rich in history and full of fun, make your San Antonio hotel destination the Riverwalk Plaza Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Hotwire, Otel, getaroom.com and Priceline so you can book your Riverwalk Plaza Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Riverwalk Plaza Hotel And Suites
- Riverwalk Plaza Hotel San Antonio
- Riverwalk Plaza San Antonio
- Hotel Riverwalk Plaza