“Best steakhouse in San Antonio! ” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Perry's Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #52 of 4,141 Restaurants in San Antonio
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Description: Perry's Steakhouse & Grille creates an experience that is casually elegant, while staying grounded to its roots as a meat market by serving only the choicest cuts of hand-selected, USDA-aged Prime beef, cut fresh daily. Perry's also offers a Social Hour with specially priced appetizers, wine and martinis, piano bar featuring live entertainment and an array of private dining rooms for every occasion. From its modern interior with a towering wine wall to succulent signature dishes cooked to perfection, Perry's family has redefined dining with an experience that's truly Rare and Well Done.
San Antonio, Texas
“Best steakhouse in San Antonio! ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2014

My husband and I ate here for our anniversary. I had a surf and turf plate. The steak was the best I've ever had! You could cut it with a fork and practically melted in your mouth. The lobster was a little bit under seasoned but the sides, apps and everything else was perfect! Great service too.

Albeit a bit pricey, you won't be disappointed!

Perfect for special occasions.

San Antonio, Texas
“Pork Chops are simply amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2014

I want to order something else, I really do. But I can't. Because the Pork chops are simply the best. They defy description

• Visited August 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Waxahachie, Texas
“Awesome”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2014

You can't go wrong with any dish. We ha the grilled pork chops(enough to feed three people) and ribeye. Try the bananas foster, to die for.

Visited July 2014
Bettendorf, United States
“Horrific birthday dinner.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2014

I don't know if I just happened to pick the wrong time to go, but last night when I visited Perry's might be the very last. My dinner experience was absolutely horrific. The very first steak I received was Black so well over-done. I had asked for medium when all I could taste was black pepper and charcoal. I then received my make-up steak after they took the other way and this one was the complete opposite. WAYYYY undercooked. Incredibly rare! I mean I get it when someone sends food back and they say it's way overcooked you might think it's just my preference so then you undercook it, but I couldn't even eat the 2nd steak. I took it home last night and I'll cut it up and cook it some more myself. I also was not impressed by the service. Also it was very very loud inside the restaurant. I also felt I heard sarcasm after explaining how disgusting the steak was and the waiters quickly moved us aside to grab the plates. It was not a very satisfying experience at all last night at all. especially for that $50 price for each steak??. I'll be honest when I first walked in I was expecting the best steak I would ever have. However all I received was the WORST steak I had ever had!!

• Visited July 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
“Birthday celebration ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2014

WOW first class service! I made the reservation online and asked for a special butter made in Germany for steaks called kraeuterbutter my wife loves this :-) when we arrive the manager lets us know that the chef has all the ingredients except one the dill which I thought was great that they even knew what it was and they tried to prepare it. A few minutes later after ordering our steak the manager returns and lets us know that the chef contacted another restaurant and found the dill needed to make a perfect kraeuterbutter and it did not disappoint fantastic. My wife could not believe they made it taste just as she remembered it in Germany :-) while this is the service above all I have to mention that our dinner was one of the best we have had the pleasure of enjoying. Thanks to the staff and our waiter all of whom were exceptional :-) ps bananas foster was by far the best version we've ever had " fantastic " we will come again !!! I could go on about each item which seemed to be just that much better then the other quality steak houses in the San Antonio area. Thanks again for making my wife's special evening exceptional!!!!

Been to Perry's Steakhouse? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Perry's Steakhouse, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.