“Date Night” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Perry's Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #52 of 4,141 Restaurants in San Antonio
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Description: Perry's Steakhouse & Grille creates an experience that is casually elegant, while staying grounded to its roots as a meat market by serving only the choicest cuts of hand-selected, USDA-aged Prime beef, cut fresh daily. Perry's also offers a Social Hour with specially priced appetizers, wine and martinis, piano bar featuring live entertainment and an array of private dining rooms for every occasion. From its modern interior with a towering wine wall to succulent signature dishes cooked to perfection, Perry's family has redefined dining with an experience that's truly Rare and Well Done.
Texas
“Date Night”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013

This is a wonderful upscale restaurant. We had great service and a delicious meal. Seafood tower appetizer was delicious, as were the salads and warm bread. They serve the best ahi tuna I had ever tasted. My only complaint was that my cucumber martini was ridiculously strong. I could hardly drink it. Overall, we had a lovely romantic meal and will return.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Houston, Texas
“Perry's consistently provides quality ..... But.....”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013

Perry's is consistently good across Texas. Have dined with them for many years. This visit started out with the valet asking me & my 80 year old mother, "welcome Guys!" More "guys" throughout the meal. Finally, I requested the waiter to please tell me what about two ladies instantly triggered calling us guys.
Food was exceptional, drinks refreshing, and desserts decadent. This location was more pricey than many in Houston, but worth it to maintain atmosphere and separate from the traffic of Seaworld and Six Flags,

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
F'ville, GA
“Ambiance with Good food/service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013

My husband and I were celebrating our wedding anniversary. From the moment we walked in the door until we left, the ambiance was awesome! The food was excellent. The service was excellent! They surprised us with rose petals on the table and comp'd our dessert! I recommend this place to couples looking for a romantic place to eat!

Visited August 2013
San Antonio, Texas
“Outstand food and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

There were 10 in our party celebrating my friend's birthday. From the time we arrived until the time we left all I can say is BRAVO!! to an outstanding restaurant. It is a very large restaurant but from the service we received, you would have thought we were the only people in there. I can truly say that we tried a little bit of everything from the Tempura Fried Lobster Tail, and Lobster Bisque for starters to the steaks and lobster that were cooked to perfection to the potatoes Au Gratin to a one of a kind desert flamed with brandy. They have an extensive wine list but like some of the other guests have said be sure to bring a credit card with a large balance on or a check with the same for it is pricey but if you enjoy great food and service please add this to your list of must do things, FYI it is located in LaCantera Shopping Center approximately 18 miles from downtown San Antonio and can be a little difficult to find but if you stay on the main road past Neimans continue around the curve and you will see the big Perry's sign. ENJOY!!!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
houston
“Pork Chop Heaven”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

the largest bone in and most flavorful pork chops on the planet. The service was outstanding and they made my martini just as i asked.

Visited June 2013

Been to Perry's Steakhouse? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Perry's Steakhouse, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.