“OK if you like dirt!” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Studio 6 San Antonio - Six Flags

Save Saved
You added Studio 6 San Antonio - Six Flags to your Saves list
Studio 6 San Antonio - Six Flags
11802 IH-10 West, I-10 at DeZavala Road, San Antonio, TX 78230 (Northwest Side)   |
Ranked #242 of 350 hotels in San Antonio
Keller, Texas
“OK if you like dirt!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2007

I chose this hotel over cheaper one's because of the rave reviews about cleanliness. Well I don't know if management changed or what , but our room was disgusting! Not where you could see it so with a quick look it does not seem so bad. It's when my kids dropped something and it rolled under the bed - it was disgusting! Candy wrappers, used tissues and empty water bottles all over the floor. Does not say much for the previous occupants - but worse for the cleaning staff - you only clean what you see?

Well that freaked me out so I was concerned about everything else. It really bothered me because then I had doubts about how they were doing the laundry, how clean were the carpets where you walked on them 9not too clean - we kept our shoes on) and how sterile was the bathroom (had to take our chances there). We checked in so late the first night after a day at Sea World and left so early again it was not until the second night I saw this.

I told the guy at checkout about the issue - and he said 'Didn't you tell anyone?'. As if it was my fault that they did not clean properly! Their concern should be correcting the problem, not assigning blame. He did apologize perfunctorily - and I really felt like I was being dismissed. To my mind the management there does not care - so it won't change.

Well I would not stay there again - their rates are higher for short stays so I'd rather stay at a place that I am expecting to be a dump than pay more and get this!

• Liked — The location
  • Disliked — The filth
  • Stayed August 2007, traveled with family
    • 2 of 5 stars Check in / front desk

17 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
World Traveler settled in Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2007

I stayed at Six Flags Studio 6 and was completely satisfied with the service and facilities. The place was clean, attractive, and in good repair. When I called the desk to have a strategic light bulb replaced, the repairman appeared within 10 minutes. There is a full sized refrigerator and a microwave and cooktop with pots, pans, dishes, flatware included. Yes, the room is fairly small. I would not put more than 2 people in there. Even though it is right on I-10, I did not notice any traffic noise with the AC on. Neither did I hear much noise from the other units. Just remember if you stay for at least a week, the rates are less. You might want to compare your nightly rate with the weekly rate and see if the weekly rate is cheaper for you even if you don't stay seven nights. There are many good restaraunts for all budgets within a few miles. Try the Alamo Cafe on I-10, if you like good Tex-Mex. The only minus I can think of is that the place is on an interstate access road and is a little hard to get in and out of at certain times of the day.
Would I stay here again ? As a matter of fact I already have my reservations in for May. The rate is going to be $38.00 a night for 7 nights. I think I paid $49 for the nightly rate before.

• Liked — Great value for the money
  • Disliked — Location on a busy interstate access ramp
  • Stayed February 2007, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
Midlothian, TX
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2006

This was a nice clean room. The staff at the front desk was very friendly and helpful. It's only 5 miles from Six Flags which was great since that was our purpose for coming. It's in an area of the city were there are lots of things to do as far as shopping and restaurants. It was a great for the one night, but I don't think I could stay for a long period of time the room was a bit small. It would be great for just one person.

• Stayed March 2006

Been to Studio 6 San Antonio - Six Flags? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Studio 6 San Antonio - Six Flags

Address: 11802 IH-10 West, I-10 at DeZavala Road, San Antonio, TX 78230
Location: United States > Texas > San Antonio > Northwest Side
Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Room Service Wheelchair access
Ranked #242 of 350 hotels in San Antonio
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Otel and Hotels.com so you can book your Studio 6 San Antonio - Six Flags reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Studio 6 San Antonio - 6 Flags
Studio 6 San Antonio - Six Flags Hotel San Antonio

If you own or manage Studio 6 San Antonio - Six Flags, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.