“Outstanding staff” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Studio 6 San Antonio - Six Flags

You added Studio 6 San Antonio - Six Flags to your Saves list
Studio 6 San Antonio - Six Flags
1.0 of 5 Motel   |   11802 IH-10 West, I-10 at DeZavala Road, San Antonio, TX 78230 (Northwest Side)   |
Ranked #246 of 352 Hotels in San Antonio
“Outstanding staff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2014 via mobile

have stayed here numerous times, even just to get away for the weekend, I have never had a bad experience here, the employees Nicole & Lloyd have always made us feel welcomed & go above and beyond in taking care of the customers, as well as the manager Luis, they need more people like them, there are several customers that have been there for awhile and are very friendly, so this is like home & enjoy staying here. I hope they show Nicole & Lloyd that they are doing an outstanding job and to keep doing what they do best and that is great customer service & awesome people to have working there. Thank you for having them there, I hope they plan to stay awhile.

• Stayed October 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Kosciusko, Mississippi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2014

My famly and I stayed here overnight to attend Six Flags the next day. We were pleased with the location and price of stay. This motel is conveiently located near Six Flags, gas stations, and places to eat. Will recommend for a few nights stay. Yes, the place does l

Room Tip: Stay on bottom floors
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Houston, Texas
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013

I Stayed in this hotel for 5 days . I was by myself and I was looking for cheap price this time . the price day offer me for 5 nights was perfect so I stayed but day told me that for this price that i got there is no room service which I accept that . room had small kitchen and a few dishes which was enough . bathroom was old and look OK . All towels were clean , and I didn't see any bugs anywhere .
staff were very helpful and nice . and location is near by High way and it was great for me .
I don't recommend it for Family trip but if you are looking for a few night for a very cheap price you can try here :)

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Chicago
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

I checked into this facility on 10/6/12 because we could not find another accommodation in the area. I have to say that I have stayed in some dumps, but this place really wins the prize for Dump. The toilet was dirty, the stove, microwave and refrigerator was stained with food as was the toaster. I called the desk and was told by the male attendant he could not remedy the situation. I did check for bedbugs and did not find any, that is the only good thing I could say. We had to leave the hotel to attend to a family emergency and returned late that night. When we went to check out in the morning, we found no one in the office,(time was after posted to be open) and no answer on the phone. I left a detailed message with the manager who never returned my call. I did call the corporate office to make a complaint, but was told no refund unless the manager agrees. I do not expect if she did not return my call she would jump at the chance to make me happy with a refund. No safety locks on the door, so I pushed the chair up to the door. Do not stay here even if it is free. Motel 6 and Studio 6 need to evaluate this property as it reflects poorly on their image. The "light was not on".

Room Tip: go to another hotel
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
San Antonio, Texas
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2012

I stayed at the Fiesta location. Was disappointed because the photos were better. First room had broken locks, so I requested another room. I was told they would upgrade me to a newly renovated room for free. Well, it was not much better, but not renovate. New tub surround, and hair dryer looks like. Very old and musty. Cleaning crew should be replaced because they ate not doing their job. Staff was great!

There were very tiny roaches, so I did buy bug spray and spray, so far three times. I also bought bleach and sanitized the kitchen, bathroom, dining, and vanity area. I feel better now.

Since I was staying for a little over 3 weeks, I did get a great discount. So, can't complain there. Looks like Roadway Inn bought this location, so I'm convincing myself they are just in the remodel stage, and I came at a bad time.

Nonetheless, it's okay for the price I paid.

Room Tip: Ask to see their best, newly renovated rooms first. I prepaid my room prior to trip, with no refund...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
San Antonio, Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2012

We reached this destination a little later then expected. We had a 16 hour drive to see my husband graduate basic training. When we got there we quickly needed a room and then leave for the base, well nothing was quick at all! I had to talk to a very, very rude individual on a phone hanging by the front door and it took 25 mins just to get my key. Once we got to the room extremely exhausted it was decent. It wasn't very clean at all, especially the bathroom. The bathroom was gross! later that night I went to renew my key and pay for the stay. The lady at the front desk was nice and quickly got us more towels and i asked her if i could check out first thing in the morning because we had to leave Texas right after the rest of his graduation. She said that I could. Monday - Friday they are supposed to open the office at 7 a.m and close at 8 p.m. and after wating 30 mins past 7 I gave up on trying to turn in my key. Nobody answered the office phone and I grabbed the phone by the door again, still no help at all!! You can barely hear on the phone in the first place and they were not helpful at all. i got tired of waiting and just left. I was very irritated!! Especially when we had to rush to see him graduate.

Room Tip: Just don't go here. there are other cheap motels.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
San Antonio
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2010

I checked in with my kids due to a military transfer. The room was ok although it could use a renovation. The stove was rusted, the bathroom looked really old and had stains. All was well until the noisy family with a toddler moved in for their week stay. The child was horribly behaved. The parents didn't care how she acted and she would throw tantrums at all hours and run around the room. I complained to the office. They tried to talk to the guest and it caused an argument, Management said they couldn't do anything but move us to a smoking room (my kids have asthma) so that won't work. They refused to make these people leave even though they tried to retaliate against me.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled as a couple

Been to Studio 6 San Antonio - Six Flags? Share your experiences!