Stayed here for 2 nights and have not got a bad word to say. We had a very big and clean room with good facilities, there were two double beds and we still had enough space to pull the sofa bed out to make a third bed.
The lobby was particularly spacious with a small shop next to the reception and friendly staff. As there was always someone on the desk the shop was always open. Also, breakfast was complimentary each morning. It was buffet style but had plenty of choice for what to eat and I was particularly impressed by being able to make my own waffles.
Location was excellent as well. A 10 minute walk to the Alamo, Riverside Walk and the Tower of the Americas - as it is so hot outside you would not want to be walking any longer! Although the hotel is right next to the freeway you will be able to see the cars but not hear them, so a good nights sleep will be had. Great value!
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Sunset Suites - Riverwalk Hotel
- Best Western Sunset Suites - Riverwalk Hotel San Antonio
- Best Western Riverwalk
- Best Western San Antonio
- San Antonio Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay at the Best Western Sunset Suites Riverwalk in San Antonio, Texas. An all-suites boutique hotel offering comfortable, convenient downtown accommodations, free Internet access, vacation packages and easy access to San Antonio’s best attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Best Western, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Tingo and Venere so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Sunset Suites-Riverwalk reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.