“I enjoyed my stay with Microtel in San Antonio. It was a...” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham San Antonio by SeaWorld/Lackland AFB

Save Saved
You added Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham San Antonio by SeaWorld/Lackland AFB to your Saves list
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham San Antonio by SeaWorld/Lackland AFB
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1605 West Loop 1604 South, San Antonio, TX 78245 (Far West Side)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #40 of 350 hotels in San Antonio

302 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Corpus Christi
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013

The hotel is new, nice & has a good location. Check in was good. But when I got to the room I noticed the thermostat was set at 74 degrees but the unit was blowing warm air. So, I turned it down to 72 & it started to blow cold air so I figured it was fine. We went to dinner around 8pm & the room felt great. when we got back to the room @ 11pm I noticed the air was not blowing very high at all. Around midnight the unit just stopped. So I call the front desk, she tries to give me directions to try & get the unit started again. It didn't work so she had to come to the room & check for herself. She tells us that the air is cold & she can feel it blowing. I tell her that it should be blowing on high b/c this thing was barely blowing any air at all. She had every excuse in the world that this unit was working when it was very obvious that it wasn't. So, disappointing!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

Madison, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2013

I work with a traveling daycare so I have stayed at several hotels and this hotel and it's staff have exceeding far beyond my expectations! The staff is wonderful! Always cheerful and helpful. The hotel is extremely clean. I can not express enough how impressed I was with this hotel. I came down to Texas for an Air Force basic training graduation and almost every other family there was miserable with their hotel stay! THANK YOU!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Been to Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham San Antonio by SeaWorld/Lackland AFB? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham San Antonio by SeaWorld/Lackland AFB

Address: 1605 West Loop 1604 South, San Antonio, TX 78245
Location: United States > Texas > San Antonio > Far West Side
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities ( Kid / Family Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #40 of 350 hotels in San Antonio
Hotel Class:2 star — Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham San Antonio by SeaWorld/Lackland AFB 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Wyndham, Orbitz, Travelocity, Tingo, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham San Antonio by SeaWorld/Lackland AFB reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham San Antonio by SeaWorld/Lackland AFB, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.