You added Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham San Antonio by SeaWorld/Lackland AFB to your Saves list
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham San Antonio by SeaWorld/Lackland AFB
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1605 West Loop 1604 South, San Antonio, TX 78245 (Far West Side)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #71 of 353 Hotels in San Antonio
San Antonio
“Some issues”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

Great price for the rooms you get. The rooms are on the small size but they are new. The problems I had was the paper thin walls. I could hear my neighbors alarm clock go off at least 5 times @ 4:30 AM (they kept hitting the snooze button) and it sounded like it was coming from my own clock! During my stay, we went out and when I returned my door was left cracked open by the maid. I had a lot of expensive things in my luggage and this could have potentially been a disaster. The manager's reception was ok with complimentary beer and wine. I wouldn't return though because of the super thin walls

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013 via mobile

I recently stayed at this hotel and had been previously quoted a cheaper rate. When I tried to work it out with the manager she was horrible, snarky, and implied that I was lying. She even ended up hanging up on me! The customer service department is now taking care of me thank God. I will never stay at another Microtel hotel because I've been in the hotel business and that is not how you keep customers!

• Stayed March 2013
A TripAdvisor Member
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2013

Hotel was a great for the price! Staff could not have been better except for those working the breakfast. They did not want to be bothered. Were not helpful.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

Little Rock, Arkansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013

This was our first stay at a Microtel Inn & Suites, but it certainly won't be our last. The location is great for Sea World, Six Flags, and easy access to downtown and the River Walk. The staff were exceptional in all areas, great breakfast, great late afternoon beer, wine snack time, nice pool (hot tub wasn't very hot), and the rooms were immaculately clean, and had a refrigerator, microwave, and nice furnishings. Along with the previous, it was a fantastic value. This is one of the cleanest lodgings we have experienced.

Room Tip: We were on the top floor, and had no sound issues. The property is located on a street that serves a...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family

Been to Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham San Antonio by SeaWorld/Lackland AFB? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham San Antonio by SeaWorld/Lackland AFB

Address: 1605 West Loop 1604 South, San Antonio, TX 78245
Location: United States > Texas > San Antonio > Far West Side
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities ( Kid / Family Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #71 of 353 Hotels in San Antonio
Hotel Class:2 star — Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham San Antonio by SeaWorld/Lackland AFB 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Wyndham, Orbitz, Expedia, AAA Travel Services, Despegar.com, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham San Antonio by SeaWorld/Lackland AFB reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham San Antonio by SeaWorld/Lackland AFB, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.