You added Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham San Antonio by SeaWorld/Lackland AFB to your Saves list
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham San Antonio by SeaWorld/Lackland AFB
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1605 West Loop 1604 South, San Antonio, TX 78245 (Far West Side)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #92 of 352 Hotels in San Antonio
Oceanside
“Thanks for the Ride”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

I stayed at this Inn awhile back and it has taken me too long to leave a comment on the service I received here. I was pleasantly surprised at how genuine the staff was. Finding the hotel was a bit of a hassle, but the staff was extremely helpful in navigating anyone lost back to the Inn. I was treated extremely well while I stayed here and I hope many more people come on by, because if not you are truly missing out.
I stayed here because my husband was graduating from Lackland AFB. (December 2012). I stayed there for little over a week and my only complaint is that there was no dinner service. However that was remedied by a very nice man at the Front Desk. He was able to help me get a hold of a fabulous Chinese place and gave me a very comprehensive list for pizza. I had plenty of choices. Ha-ha.
The room was cute and quite, I stayed on the third floor. The window sill had a wonderful place to sit and read.
The greatest thing about the whole trip was the shuttle. They based it completely around my schedule and dropped me off in the base itself as well as picked me up from wherever on base I happened to be. This service was extremely wonderful and I really am so happy to have spent time with so many of the wonderful staff working at this establishment. I was told many times that they treat each other as family and in extension the guests as well. I found this to be complete true.
Thank you all who work at this Inn. Oh and if you love to fish, please stop by the Front Desk and ask about it. One of the employees also has a fishing business and he is exactly who you want on a fishing trip.

This is the place to be.

Room Tip: Third floor
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
April C, Front Office Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham San Antonio by SeaWorld/Lackland AFB, responded to this review, January 24, 2013
Thank you for staying with us at The Microtel Inn & Suites SeaWorld/Lackland AFB. It was a pleasure having you as our guest as well as shuttling you to and from Lackland AFB was no problem at all, it was our pleasure. Im glad we were able to assist in helping you with our local delivery restaraunts that deliver. Our Team strives to ensure that you and every guest experience an enjoyable stay. Thank you for your feedback. We greatly appreciate it and look forward to your next visit to San Antonio

Regards,

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013

I love this hotel. Everything was excellent from the moment I arrived to the time of my departure. Highly recommend
Everything in my room was perfect to detail and all the staff were very customer service oriented. As a former manager of a high quality hotel I should know. This hotel is located in the hill country with a beautiful view of Seaworld. I hope they build more Microtel"s throughout the US.
Frank
DFW

• Stayed January 2013
Osage
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013

Where do i start...what a great place to stay..away from everything and very peaceful....we spent 4 nights there....would highly recommend....and the staff...every single staff member was excellent...the manager was excellent...dont look any further...just book it!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Lawrence, Kansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2013 via mobile

I have no complaints only compliments. The price was reasonable and it was brand new! Breakfast and coffee were nice as well. The waffle machine made texas shaped waffles which was a nice touch. The front desk was very friendly when I arrived.

• Stayed December 2012

Been to Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham San Antonio by SeaWorld/Lackland AFB? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham San Antonio by SeaWorld/Lackland AFB

Address: 1605 West Loop 1604 South, San Antonio, TX 78245
Location: United States > Texas > San Antonio > Far West Side
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities ( Kid / Family Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #92 of 352 Hotels in San Antonio
Hotel Class:2 star — Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham San Antonio by SeaWorld/Lackland AFB 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wyndham, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, BookIt.com and Despegar.com so you can book your Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham San Antonio by SeaWorld/Lackland AFB reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham San Antonio by SeaWorld/Lackland AFB, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.