“Sisters Grimm candlelight dinner and ghost tour.” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #8 of 146 Activities in San Antonio
More attraction details
Owner description: Sisters Grimm proudly presents two uniquely different tours that offer a mixture of San Antonio's culture, ghosts, history and food. (1) Nightly Ghost Tour: Meet your tour guides in front of the Alamo! They will take you through the streets of San Antonio and centuries past and tell you the grimm history of their ancestor's city. (2) Dinner & Ghost Tour: San Antonio's most talked about ghost tour! Join us inside one of America's most haunted hotels for an evening of frights and delights. This is one tour you do not want to miss!
Sydney, Australia
3 attraction reviews
“Sisters Grimm candlelight dinner and ghost tour.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

We did this last night, Monday 17 June 2013. There were 12 of us who got to know a little about each other over a lovely meal -the Menger mango ice cream is a must. Lauren was our host for the evening. She was lovely, friendly and her depth of knowledge of the history of San Antonio and the ghosts was very impressive. She included everyone in questions and answers,was happy to look at our photos to see if she spotted anything unusual. She had a great sense of humour and happily chatted about many topics. I would highly recommend this event for everyone, even children although it is a long walk on a warm evening, but well worthwhile.

Thanks Lauren for making it a memorable part of our stay in beautiful San Antonio.
Wayne and Kelly Hoffman

Trophy Club, TX, United States
“Great food and good people!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

I took my daughter on this tour and had a great time! (Just wish I had got a name and number from Dallas) :p

Dallas, Texas, United States
“The experience of a lifetime if you love anything having to do with anything haunted”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

When I first booked this tour I was a bit skeptical, honestly thinking it would be more like an interactive storytelling session with costumes filled with old legends related to San Antonio legendary hauntings. I was pleasantly surprised to find out that my tour guide, James, was indeed very knowledgeable on the history and true occurrences of real ghost sightings. It was shocking to see actual activity while engaging on the tour. I myself experienced paranormal activity while on this tour. For those that may be skeptical, if you take this tour this will give you the groundwork to go out into San Antonio and go ghost hunting yourself. You never know what you will find. My tour was so amazing. One lady actually found she had taken pictures of some orbs while I myself had taken a picture of an unexplained figure at the Spanish Governor's Palace. Now I also made new friends on the tour and we ended up at the King's Suite at the Menger Hotel. Now I'm not saying this might happen to you, what I am saying is that it will be an experience of a lifetime that you cannot recreate. The Sisters Grimm provide knowledge no one else can. They can help you have a memorable experience that you will never forget. All this and an incredible tour guide that brings to life the rich history of the city of San Antonio. What more could you ask for? Nothing it is a must do experience while in San Antonio ... nothing can compare to it...

Elberton, GA
4 attraction reviews
“Do this tour! Whether you believe in ghosts or not, you will be glad you did!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013

We travelled to san antonio for our anniversary and decided to do the dinner and ghost tour. So far this tour has been the highlight of our trip! Dinner at the Menger Hotel was great. We had the ribeye steaks. Awesome!. They knew it was our anniversary and brought us 3 different desserts to share! Yum!!! ..after dinner it was on to the tour. Our tour guide was Angie. She was awesome and did a very good job telling the stories and experiences of the famous Menger and San Antonio. Just so you know I am very skeptical about ghosts and that sort of thing but I recommend this trip to anyone. It is well worth the money. It's not just about the ghosts, you get interesting history lessons too!!

Saint Louis, Missouri, United States
“Worth every penny!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

We recently visited San Antonio and this is a must see! We did the dinner at The Menger and the tour and it was well worth the price. The meal was excellent and the tour was fantastic! Angie did such a wonderful job and everyone should experience the ambience of The Menger Hotel and restaurant. Fantastic way to spend an evening in downtown San Antonio!

Visited May 2013