“Fabulous time!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #6 of 146 Activities in San Antonio
More attraction details
Owner description: Sisters Grimm proudly presents two uniquely different tours that offer a mixture of San Antonio's culture, ghosts, history and food. (1) Nightly Ghost Tour: Meet your tour guides in front of the Alamo! They will take you through the streets of San Antonio and centuries past and tell you the grimm history of their ancestor's city. (2) Dinner & Ghost Tour: San Antonio's most talked about ghost tour! Join us inside one of America's most haunted hotels for an evening of frights and delights. This is one tour you do not want to miss!
Sandoval, IL
5 attraction reviews
“Fabulous time!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2012

I have taken a Ghost tour before with a different group and wondered how this one would be. Such a wonderful surprise! It was fabulous! So different from the other one. The food was worth the price by itself. Dress was casual but the meal was 4 Star! It was my birthay the day before and I was treated to a surprise. The lady giving the tour was dressed in period clothing and so very knowledgeable. I would do this tour again because it was such fun and the Menger Hotel is awesome. I would love to stay there someday. There were 3 of us that went together but the atmosphere made us (the whole group) all friends by the time the evening was over. Don't miss out on this if you have a chance to do it!

Visited October 2012

Villa Ridge, Missouri, United States
“Truly the Highlight of our First Visit to San Antonio!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

We were staying at the Menger Hotel and wanted to get the most out of this tour, so we treated ourselves to the dinner ghost tour. We were not disappointed! We started out with a wonderful dinner at the Menger Hotel dining room and waited on professionally by the awesome staff at the Menger Hotel. Next, our tour guide Angie took us around the "hotspots" at the Menger Hotel. Angie is a fabulous storyteller that kept our interest from this moment on! Next we toured on foot to the known haunted places around downtown San Antonio. One of the things that I loved about this tour in addition to Angie's ability to keep our interest, is that there is more history involved with this tour then just trying to get you to "believe." Angie tells of the many stories associated with the landmarks, and we were free to come to our own conclusions. Towards the end of the tour, we were joined by James who I enjoyed talking to as well. While he walked at the back of the tour, he was throwing in some more sidebar comments that just added to what Angie had told us. We got the chance to meet Lauren at the very end - and the entire staff was wonderful to chat with for a few moments. When we got home, we weren't really expecting to see anything in the many photographs we took, but low and behold we did find some rather odd things! I sent a few of the shots to Sisters Grimm and got a quick reply that they would investigate further on what was seen in our pictures. If I ever get the chance to go back to San Antonio, you can bet that I will be touring with them again!

Visited September 2012
Corpus Christi, Texas
“Great Time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2012

Excellent tour. Our guide was very knowledgable and we loved the history aspect of it. Best ghost tour we have been on this year!

Visited October 2012
Narragansett, Rhode Island
66 attraction reviews
“Wonderful Tour!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2012 via mobile

We opted to book the tour with dinner included at The Menger Hotel. We really had fun on this tour. Dinner was delicious. Our Tour Guide was Loren. She was in a lovely period costume. She was very knowledgeable. We had a tour of the hotel and then stepped outside for a long walk that included many historical points of interest including the Alamo and the oldest Cathedral in the United States. It was a great experience. We went to a lot of places we would have missed out on seeing if we had not gone on this wonderful tour. Don't miss it!

Glen Saint Mary, Florida
“MOST AMAZING TOUR EVER!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2012

This tour was beyond fantastic from the dressed up tour guides to the interesting facts and stories they told! I especially loved that it was their own family history and stories as well! If I ever go back to San Antonio, I will definitely do their tour again!

Visited August 2012