“Great Experience!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 63 activities in San Antonio
Type: Tours
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Segway Nation offers many unique and exciting Segway tours of downtown San Antonio. Our San Antonio Segway tours include trips to the Alamo, the River Walk, the Tower of the Americas and many more San Antonio attractions.
Texas
“Great Experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2012

I was very excited to try a Segway- and this surpassed my expectations! We had a great tour, complete with recommendations of places to try on our own. It felt like we traveled all over the city, with time to experiment on the Segway as well. We took the morning tour and saw the major and some lesser known sites, learned lots of history, and fun trivia too. Our guide personalized the tour for our interests. I would recommend this to everyone!

Visited July 2012

Houston, Texas
8 attraction reviews
“Best tour ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2012

I was worried at first. I didn't think I would be able to do it. The first 30 seconds were very scary and then all of the sudden I found my balance and it was all fun after that. We did the 2 1/2 hr morning tour. It's not too long. Don't do anything shorter or you run out of time by the time you really start having fun. The guys were great tour guides. My family had such a great time that we used the discount they gave us for the next tour and drove to Austin and did the Haunted tour of Austin. I highly recommend this. You won't regret it. (much cheaper than Segcity also).
After your first tour, you can take any tour in any city for just $35! Amazing! Go for it!

Visited July 2012
“Great tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2012 via mobile

Jamie is the man... Gave a great tour at a great price

“Worth Every Penny”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2012 via mobile

The Segway tour was waaaayyyy worth every penny. The Segway is very fun to ride on. We did the early morning tour which was 2.5 hours and I wish we had another 2.5 hours!!! It felt like we saw all of San Antonio. There were lots of history, photo ops and places to race your Segway.

The tour guides were awesome! They recommended restaurants and attractions as well. They provided water and had great attitudes. If you're thinking about a Segway tour....... DO IT!!!!

San Antonio, Texas
“Great tour!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

Four family members took the Executive Tour with Doug and had a blast! The tour was informative and we had lots of fun riding the Segways. We will do this again by ourselves and with visitors.

Visited June 2012