“DO THIS!!!” 5 of 5 stars

$42*
and up
Ranked #5 of 146 Activities in San Antonio
More attraction details
Owner description: Segway Nation offers many unique and exciting Segway tours of downtown San Antonio. Our San Antonio Segway tours include trips to the Alamo, the River Walk, the Tower of the Americas and many more San Antonio attractions.
13 attraction reviews
“DO THIS!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2012 via mobile

This is the most fun my family has had in a long time. Took my daughter and parents on Executive Tour with Doug as the guide and it was a BLAST. None of us had ever been on a Segway and he was so great taking extra time with my mom. Within 10 minutes of the trip everyone was driving like pros! So many sites and we learned so much history on this tour. Try to plan this as your first activity so they can give you ideas and tips where to go etc Please no matter how old you are do this!!! Our ages in our group ranged from 12 to 66!!

San Antonio, Texas
“Doug is the man!!! Best tour guide ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2012

My husband and I are actually from San Antonio, but it wasn't until one date night that my husband convinced me to take a tour of downtown with Segway Nation that I was really able to appreciate how beautiful downtown San Antonio is. We thought we knew the area really well, but our tour guide proved us wrong. Hahaha. Doug is awesome!! He is funny, knowledgeable, and always gives us amazing recommendations to the hottest new restaurants. We had so much fun on our first tour that we've been back 4 times! We have taken our kids twice on the day tours, and the next two times we double dated with some good friends of ours on the evening tour. It's the best way to get the fullest experience of the downtown area. Now, when my husband and I have a date night downtown I always make sure I pack some sandals and I stuff my high heels in my segway pouch!! :) It brings date night to a whole new level.

San Antonio, Texas
“Segway it up!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2012

Okay, so when I used to see Segways I always thought they would be kind of lame considering mall cops and the like. However, after Doug took me and a large group of friends around San Antonio, Texas telling us both prolific and sometimes arbitrary stories of the history and even the night life my view was changed. Just being able to cover so much ground in so little time is absolutely amazing and lets you appreciate an area so much more. The other Segway company does not have nearly the entertaining expertise that Segway Nation has and I only say that because Doug is such an animated person, he laughs and enjoys what he does as well as the other guides. This is a must do for anyone looking to have some bad a** fun!!!
PLIJR

Visited May 2012
Flower Mound, Texas, United States
“Jamie is a great tour guide!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2012

We had a group of 6, and one person was scared to death! He did a GREAT job of supporting her and we had a lot of fun! Thank you from Dallas!!

Sioux Falls, South Dakota
“Thanks Jamie”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2012

My segway experience was a great way to experience San Antonio, Texas. Jamie (great tour guide) shared all kinds of information about the area, which really makes me want to come back and bring members of my family.