“Great stay, nice location.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of La Quinta Inn & Suites San Antonio Airport

Save Saved
You added La Quinta Inn & Suites San Antonio Airport to your Saves list
La Quinta Inn & Suites San Antonio Airport
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   850 Halm Boulevard, San Antonio, TX 78216 (North Central)   |
Ranked #73 of 350 hotels in San Antonio

275 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Vineland, Nj
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

I stayed on business at this La Quinta. Right off the bat, we had a friendly shuttle driver (and also to the airport on the way back). Check-in and check-out was a breeze. My shuttle driver actually left a few minutes early in the AM, and the desk got her on the phone and got her back in a minute, so I would be on time. They also called us a cab for our trip into the city on our evening off.
The room was fine. Spacious and clean....heat worked (it was a little cold that night), TV was fine, bathroom fine.....all that you need. They also had a business center, where I printed my boarding pass late night for an early AM flight the next morning so I didn't have the hassle at the airport.....always a good feature. I didn't eat breakfast, but my friends did, and it looked good. Motel is also within easy walking distance of some restaurants, and I took advantage of that when I arrived.
There was nothing negative on this stay, and someone can book this place without hesitation.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Austin, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

We have stayed here many times and been pleased each time. It is super close and convenient to the S.A. airport. Parking is plentiful and free and shuttle service to airport runs every 15 minutes. Can't really comment on the breakfast, since we have never eaten it, but it looks pretty standard. Rooms have consistently been clean and comfortable. Not exactly a super luxurious hotel but certainly adequate for the business or pleasure traveler. Definitely did not disappoint, good value and friendly staff. Would definitely stay here again when passing through!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2012

I have been a loyal LQ customer for over six years. I use LQ for 90% of my hotel stays. I have had wonderful experiences during most all of my stays. However, on my last visit my bright side morning turned dimmed when one of the front desk staff members treated me with great disrespect and condescension. I will reconsider my loyalty to this property.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business

5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2012

Great hotel at a great value. Clean rooms, great breakfast, and wonderful location...what more could you ask? We did not encounter any problems and the service was very quick and efficient. Thanks for everything!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family

5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2012

I have always had great experiences with LaQuinta, but this location is one of my favorites. I have stayed here twice and had a wonderful experience each time. The location is perfect for that part of San Antonio: close to the airport with free shuttle, easy access to 410 and 281. Even though you are close to the airport, the rooms are completely quiet. The beds are nice, everything seems clean, and the front desk staff is always very nice. This is a great value and just a great place to stay. I highly recommend it.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites San Antonio Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about La Quinta Inn & Suites San Antonio Airport

Address: 850 Halm Boulevard, San Antonio, TX 78216
Location: United States > Texas > San Antonio > North Central , Shearer Hills / Ridgeview
#32 Romantic Hotel in San Antonio
#60 Family Hotel in San Antonio
#66 Business Hotel in San Antonio
Hotel Class:2.5 star — La Quinta Inn & Suites San Antonio Airport 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, LaQuinta, Tingo, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites San Antonio Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
La Quinta Inn And Suites San Antonio Airport
La Quinta Inn & Suites San Antonio Airport Hotel San Antonio
La Quinta San Antonio
San Antonio La Quinta

If you own or manage La Quinta Inn & Suites San Antonio Airport, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.