This hotel is in a great location and it is fairly clean. In my experience, the hotels in the downtown area are just not that great. They are not roach motels but just not quite as clean and fresh as I like. And the price is pretty standard for the Riverwalk area. Good hotel for business and convenient for family if visiting the downtown area. Did see one small bug in the bathroom and leftover skittles on the floor from the previous guest in my room. Also, the beds are bouncy yet not very soft.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just blocks from the River Walk, the Convention Center and the Alamo, the Hampton Inn San Antonio-Downtown (River Walk) is ten minutes from the San Antonio International Airport. Settle into a comfortable guest room with thoughtful amenities for work and relaxation. Enjoy free high-speed internet access, type away on the handy lap desk or curl up in front of the in-room TV. Start the day right with Hampton's free hot breakfast. Stay connected on the lobby computer with free high-speed internet, fax and photocopying. Enjoy a workout in the fitness center or swim in the pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Hilton Hotels, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, EasyToBook and Agoda so you can book your Hampton Inn San Antonio Downtown (River Walk) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn San Antonio Downtown (River Walk) Hotel San Antonio
- Hampton Inn Downtown San Antonio
- San Antonio Hampton Inn