“Room was nicely remodeled” 4 of 5 stars

Econo Lodge Central San Antonio
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   6015 IH 10 W, San Antonio, TX 78201 (North Central)   |
Ranked #231 of 352 Hotels in San Antonio
Las Vegas
“Room was nicely remodeled”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2012

This hotel was a great value. It was great to get a king size bed in an inexpensive hotel. The term "you can't judge a book by it's cover" applies here. When driving around, I didn't like the looks of the upstairs railing and worried what I would find inside. Our room was clean and had newly remodeled granite on the sink counter. The Tub surround was also new, making the shower clean and new. The shower curtain was one of those bent, expanded rods to make the shower roomy. The front desk people, also the owners, were so kind. It was nice to stay in an inexpensive hotel run by hard working, kind people. We travel a lot and look for cheap but clean hotels. We would stay here again.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business

albuquerque
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2011

I arrived at the hotel at 8:00 am . I stayed rhere on the 19th of August. On wednesday morning I found over 200 bed bug bites on my body. I took images of the bites. I camped out tues and wednesday20th&21st. This was the only hotel I stayed in that week. This is the first time this has happened to me. I am not looking for a refund or anything like that. It is my duty to report this. I do not want anyone especially children to go through this terrible pain of itching and scrathing to the point of bleeding and scaring.Be careful.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled solo
Dallas, Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2011

This Hotel is the worst Hotel. They have a bad customer service, the owner has an attitude. We had made our reservation with this hotel. When we reached there and preview the room and walk thru in the room, the smell was really bad and stinky. We did not feel to stay there with our children. When we talked to owner he refused to refund our money and said he will charge as a no show. His attitude was really bad. I will not recommend anyone to stay in this hotel, otherwise you are putting your money in to Garbage.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family