“Bed Bugs Bites-Over 200 bed bug bites on me” 1 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #220 of 352 Hotels in San Antonio
albuquerque
“Bed Bugs Bites-Over 200 bed bug bites on me”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2011

I arrived at the hotel at 8:00 am . I stayed rhere on the 19th of August. On wednesday morning I found over 200 bed bug bites on my body. I took images of the bites. I camped out tues and wednesday20th&21st. This was the only hotel I stayed in that week. This is the first time this has happened to me. I am not looking for a refund or anything like that. It is my duty to report this. I do not want anyone especially children to go through this terrible pain of itching and scrathing to the point of bleeding and scaring.Be careful.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled solo

Dallas, Texas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2011

This Hotel is the worst Hotel. They have a bad customer service, the owner has an attitude. We had made our reservation with this hotel. When we reached there and preview the room and walk thru in the room, the smell was really bad and stinky. We did not feel to stay there with our children. When we talked to owner he refused to refund our money and said he will charge as a no show. His attitude was really bad. I will not recommend anyone to stay in this hotel, otherwise you are putting your money in to Garbage.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family

Been to Econo Lodge Central San Antonio? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Econo Lodge Central San Antonio

Address: 6015 IH 10 W, San Antonio, TX 78201
Location: United States > Texas > San Antonio > North Central
Ranked #220 of 352 Hotels in San Antonio
Hotel Class:2 star — Econo Lodge Central San Antonio 2*
The Econo Lodge Central San Antonio offers the amenities you are looking for including a free breakfast, free high speed internet, and a location just minutes from anything you want to do in San Antonio. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Choice Hotels, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Econo Lodge Central San Antonio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Econo Lodge San Antonio
San Antonio Econo Lodge

If you own or manage Econo Lodge Central San Antonio, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.