“Great Stay!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Red Roof Inn San Antonio - Airport

Save Saved
You added Red Roof Inn San Antonio - Airport to your Saves list
Red Roof Inn San Antonio - Airport
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   333 Wolfe Road, San Antonio, TX 78216 (Uptown Broadway)   |
Ranked #111 of 351 hotels in San Antonio
Houston, Texas, United States
“Great Stay!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

Stayed here just this past weekend. Had 2 seperate rooms and both were very clean and nice. Great customer service. Front desk evening and morning shift were very courteous and attentive. Will definitely use again! Enjoyed our stay. About 10 minutes to downtown and about 10 minutes to Six Flags.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Kathleen T, General Manager at Red Roof Inn San Antonio - Airport, responded to this review, October 10, 2012
Thank you for the great review. You even highlighted our great location in San Antonio. I am so happy to hear that you had a great stay. I look forward to seeing you on future trips to visit everything that San Antonio has to offer.

141 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Webster, Texas, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2012

I visited my hometown to spend time with my son as well as his family.When checking in there was a problem with my reservation. Was told by the clerk (Carlos) that,there was in fact no reservation with my name.he checked a multiple amount of times and was unable to locate my stay.
Nadia looked into the system and in some way found my reservation under a :no name: and I later found the confirmation number.and per comparrison.it was correct.
soon after was notified that we would have to carry our luggage upstairs because the elevator was out of service...
And it was quite a bit of luggage...
Carlos,hand carried our luggage upstairs and later stated "Thank you,for your stay...
All and all...The stay was wonderful..
upon entry the room was nice and clean as well as cool..
Nadia and Carlos...

Room Tip: "The AC units, make for a cool nights rest"...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Kathleen T, General Manager at Red Roof Inn San Antonio - Airport, responded to this review, October 4, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to review the Inn. I appreciate your patience while Carlos and Nadia searched for your reservation and with our elevator issue. I am glad you had a wonderful stay here with us.

I will make sure to share your comments with all of the team. We love to hear guest feedback as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.

I look forward to your next visit with us here in San Antonio.
San Angelo, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

Considering the price this was not a bad place to stay. The location is good, located near major highways and interstates. The check in person was very nice. However, the elevators where not working, but only had to walk up to the second floor. The room was clean, however there was a different smell to the room, but not unbearable. Also, room was plain, no coffee maker or hair dryer (to my wife's dismay.) Beds where a little uncomfortable, air conditioning was good, shower made a funny noise and restrooms where a bit small. In all I really can’t complain because of the price and the location.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Kathleen T, General Manager at Red Roof Inn San Antonio - Airport, responded to this review, September 5, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of the hotel. I appreciate the feedback. I am disappointed to hear the new bed was uncomfortable. Red Roof teamed with Serta to provide a comfortable sleep experience. I hope you will choose to stay with us in the future. We are conveniently located near shopping, freeways, and the San Antonio International Airport.
San Antonio, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2012

I came to town for a job relocation. Upon checking in at the chain extended stay I made reservations for I found the conditons unacceptable. I drove all over the north end of the city looking for a clean affordable place for my family and pet. Nadia at Red Roof was very friendly and professional and helped us greatly by ending our search for a place to stay After 8-10 places checked our search was done. The room we have was recently renovated and had a brand new appearance. It is close to places to eat and shop, and if you don't have a car there is a free shuttle service. I haven't seen any undesireable people hanging around the property as I had in other places i looked at. I'm here for at least a month until I find a place to settle down in , and I'm very satisfied with the service of the staff and the condition of the rooms and hotel. I'm so glad I kept checking and didn't settle for the place I reserved initially. Hopefully this review saves someone from the same troubles I had finding a great place to stay.

Room Tip: I stayed on the second floor and it was quiet, I was worried about aircraft noise being close to the...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Kathleen T, General Manager at Red Roof Inn San Antonio - Airport, responded to this review, September 2, 2012
Thank you for staying with us. The newly remodeled rooms featuring new Serta beds are truly comfortable. I especially appreciate your comments about Nadia. It is nice to know that she made such a good impression. I hope you will choose Red Roof Inn in the future for vacation lodging, too.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2012 via mobile

Stayed at this red roof for an airforce graduation and was pleasantly surprised. We left a note for exta towels and not only did they leave that but also extra pillows -i think they saw us using the blanket as a pillow since we were too lazy to ask. The staff was great and the ac worked wonders in the humid air.

• Stayed June 2012
Thank you for your great review. I have shared your comments with the staff. This recognition will bring a smile to the hard-working housekeepers. I hope Red Roof Inn will be a top choice for your lodging needs in the future.
Fort Smith, Arkansas
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2012

WARNING: Im not one to complain but the only thing this hotel had going for it was the front desk ladies were friendly!!! The hotel is on a side street with nothing around it, there are shady people staying(living) there (they about ran me over with their car, then gave me the stare down like I did something wrong, I was waiting to get a gun pulled on me by them), got into the room funky smell, rooms were ok, internet kept going down, I thought there was a pool but that was my fault maybe I had confused with another hotel I looked at so my kids were disappointed then, no hair dryer/microwave/refridgerator, I could deal with all that until I went into the bathroom and found gential hair on the floor..We packed up and left, I didnt care if I lost my rewards points for this hotel. I wasnt staying in a creepy place like this with my kids!!! Please dont waste your money!!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Kathleen T, General Manager at Red Roof Inn San Antonio - Airport, responded to this review, August 24, 2012
Thank you for your nice comments regarding the front desk staff. I apologize that we did not have the amenities that you were expecting. Regarding the cleanliness issue, I would be grateful to discuss this with you. That is not an experience you should have at any hotel, and especially not at this property.
Orlando, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2012

I stayed here for a few nights while looking for a place to live. Accomidations were average at best. I had to change rooms when I first arrived because the air conditioner in the room was not working properly. WiFi signal was ok, except that the internet keep going down several times a day.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for your comments regarding your stay. I apologize for the air conditioner and WiFi issue that you experienced. The air conditioners do get a work out in the San Antonio heat. I trust that the second room had a satisfactorily working air conditioner. The WiFi problems that we were experiencing earlier in the month have been corrected by AT&T. We pride ourselves on passionate customer service and providing a good value for your money. I do hope that you will consider staying with Red Roof Inn in the future.

Been to Red Roof Inn San Antonio - Airport? Share your experiences!