“Strike three, Your'e out” 3 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1,989 of 3,892 Restaurants in San Antonio
Cuisines: Chinese
San Antonio
“Strike three, Your'e out”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2011

I found myself in this area of loop land and stopped by for lunch on 3 occasions in the last 2 weeks.

The first time it was crowded and the food was slow but the sushi was very nice. Well presented and attentive service.

The second time the food was OK and the service was good but, after being handed our check by the waitress, the cashier carried on a conversation with he delivery guy and then took a call before computing my change and she blamed it on the waitress when I finally walked up, quite annoying.

Two days later I was caught in the traffic on 410 around lunch and decided to give it another try, because the food was not bad. I decided to look at the buffet and noticed beef, chicken and pork but no seafood of tofu. It was about 1:15 PM and the vegetables looked tired and sad and there was no alternative protein so I walked out.

• Visited December 2011