“Excellent Dinner” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night
Gilbert, Arizona
“Excellent Dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013

Stopped in and had dinner there and was not disappointed. The wait was a bit long but that is expected on a Saturday night with great weather. After I was seated, with the great view of the riverwalk, I was promptly greeted by may server Luiz. I ordered the ribeye with the pepper crust and let me say what a GREAT steak! It was cooked to perfection, tender, juicy and full of flavor. The service was excellent and I didnt have to wonder where my server went when I needed something. But let me add this, after signing my check, I walked out and forgot my debit card. Luiz chased me down to get it back to me! I cannot say thank you enough because that saved me so much grief in having to get a new card especially since I am in the area for work. I would for sure eat here again.

• Visited November 2013

Leeds
“Yummy Steaks and love the Coronarittas!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2013

Went down here on a very busy weekend so had to wait an hour to get seated which was the same in most places, wasn't too bothered as we waited at the bar where I discovered people drinking Ice Margaritas with a bottle of Corona stuck in the middle, on seeing this of course I ordered one as well, then another.....

Anyway, when we did get seated I had a beautiful blue cheese salad followed by a nicely cooked rib eye steak, all in all a good visit and at a reasonable price!

• Visited September 2013
Michigan
“YUM!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013

Eat outside, it is so nice to be on the River Walk having a good meal and a glass of wine. Service was very good, food was fairly priced. We will dine there again when we return.

Visited October 2013
Milton, Canada
“Nice dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

Food was delicious. Service was exceptional. Our server Jeremiah was young yet so professional. Great spot on the river walk. I would deifinately go back again.

Visited October 2013
St. Petersburg, Florida
“Best on the Riverwalk with reasonable prices”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2013

My husband had his heart set on a Texas steak in Texas. As we strolled the Riverwalk, looking at prices of some of the steak places, we were thrilled to find the Saltgrass Steak House. Although owned by Landry's (which is also on the Riverwalk, but much higher prices), we decided to eat at Saltgrass. We certainly were NOT disappointed. The Loaded Steak was a sirloin, but tasted like filet mignon. The horseradish mashed potatoes were to die for!! My chicken was perfect covered and the haystack onion rings came with a wonderful dipping sauce. With 2 iced teas and tip, the bill was only $58.00.

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Been to Saltgrass Steak House? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Saltgrass Steak House, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.